• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Um, what exactly are you "calling". Jamie Reyes came 8 years before Robbie Reyes. Reyes is in the top 15 for most common Hispanic last name in the US.

Edited for your Clarification of my intent... which was Humor... and The joke goes with the "Heating up  Infinite Crisis were $1 fodder for years similar when Robbie heated up  GR on AOS"  but I get it...

I know what you are about...,.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

Edited for your Clarification of my intent... which was Humor... and The joke goes with the "Heating up  Infinite Crisis were $1 fodder for years similar when Robbie heated up  GR on AOS"  but I get it...

I know what you are about...,.

Yea, getting the correct facts out there can be a real bother.

57 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Shadowman (Volume 4; 2013 series) are doing well. Valiant variants tend to do fairly well since there aren't many to go around, but the A & B covers are getting heat on this issue as well.

Am I searching wrong?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=shadowman+4&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

26 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

OK, I guess it's selling. Seems to be $5 or less. Valiant 1:20 and up variants have sold well for years. Although, they have dipped a little in the last 6-8 months.

2 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Just like that, New Avengers 11 and 27 and flying off of ebay at funny face prices.  Trailers rock.  :headbang:

I just listed a nice New Avengers #27 for $45 and it sold within five minutes. Hopefully my #11 isn’t far behind. Now, I’m wondering if I should list my newsstand copies of those issues...

2 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Yes. Yes. A thousand times YES

I'm leaning towards keeping them for my PC, as I do with most of my newsies, but I'll have to see how these prices are holding out. If they go much higher I just might.

On a related note, aforementioned #11 just sold for $40 (it's not in quite as good of shape, and 27 seems to be selling higher on its own for whatever it's worth) 15 minutes after listing. 

3 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Just like that, New Avengers 11 and 27 and flying off of ebay at funny face prices.  Trailers rock.  :headbang:

Damn, sold mine back when he didn't show up in Infinity War. Just seemed too shaky to me. I made good money on them, but I could have made better money! Oh well, can't win 'em all.

On 12/2/2018 at 10:31 PM, FlyingDonut said:
On 11/29/2018 at 5:05 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Back on track...………..

Infinite Crisis 3 & 5 (especially the Beetle cover of 5) are on fire. Just sold a pair for $40. 3 is the first Jaime Reyes and 5 is the first time he becomes the new Blue Beetle. DC just announced he's in development for a solo movie. 

Oh FFS. Really? TO THE LONG BOXES!

I turned down the opportunity to buy IC #3 and #5 for $5 each on Wednesday. Just couldn't bring myself to do it.

$1? Heck yeah. $5? Pass.