• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

would you guys stop talking about getting wood in the woods and get back to moderns heating up on ebay :sumo:

OR

would you guys stop talking about heating up in the woods and get back to moderns heating up on ebay :rulez:

Edited by Bird

1 minute ago, 500Club said:
6 minutes ago, Bird said:

would you guys stop talking about getting wood in the woods

It's not even modern wood!!  It's mostly Copper and Bronze wood!

#MakeWoodModernAgain

18 minutes ago, Bird said:

would you guys stop talking about getting wood in the woods and get back to moderns heating up on ebay :sumo:

OR

would you guys stop talking about heating up in the woods and get back to moderns heating up on ebay :rulez:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=the+woods+boom&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=10018&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=100&LH_Complete=1&_fosrp=1

5 hours ago, the blob said:

But not much interest for relatively early "Y" issues beyond 1 and 2, etc. When WD became a $900-$1000 book so many other issues got hot and I think that was even before the show . Heck, the whole run, but I guess that is almost unique, although Preacher books from 2 - 15 or so had a little momentum for a bit, all of the first Deadpool regular series. But I guess everything has its own trajectory.

As I said in the other thread, non super-hero books it really doesn't matter besides issue #1.

Any heat in the new announced finalization of the characters in Spider Verse 2 movie?

Why yes, I believe there is.

Edited by ygogolak

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

As I said in the other thread, non super-hero books it really doesn't matter besides issue #1.

Any heat in the new announced finalization of the characters in Spider Verse 2 movie?

Indeed. 

Maybe ASM 4 will see a bump soon.

9 hours ago, kairos70 said:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=amazing+fantasy+1+2004&_sacat=63&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

Amazing Fantasy #1 2004 1st Arana has been creeping up in price lately I'm assuming because of the "Into the Spiderverse" movie. I can see in my mind retrospectively all of the copies I've left in the dollar bins I've visited.

I would keep an eye on Daredevil 610 (1st app. of Vigil) and Domino #8( Morbius appearance) which both sold out at my LCS. Good pick ups at cover price if you can find them.

Amazing_Fantasy_Vol_2_1.jpg

Why the 1st Vigil?  

Wasn't the point that it was just a version of Murdock in a hallucination state? Or an intended long term character? 

Patrick 

12 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Why the 1st Vigil?  

Wasn't the point that it was just a version of Murdock in a hallucination state? Or an intended long term character? 

Patrick 

I sold my 610 as soon as I read 612. I can't see a future in the character.

5 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Why the 1st Vigil?  

Patrick 

Vigil appeared in #609 unnamed, #610 was the first time the persona was named. Market reaction was as if it was a new character. As I said , it's a good buy at cover price because it did sell out. Not so much as a stand alone first appearance issue but more so to complete the story-line with 609, 611 & 612. Collectors who prefer floppies over trades will need this issue to complete "The Death of" story arc.

17 hours ago, ygogolak said:

15 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

Indeed. 

Maybe ASM 4 will see a bump soon.

Spider-Women Alpha #1

On 12/14/2018 at 5:21 PM, 500Club said:

It's not even modern wood!!  It's mostly Copper and Bronze wood!

My wood came of age right around that 1983-84 "is it copper or is it bronze" period. 

4 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I like the character, but its just too way overproduced for me. Too many covers.

Issue 2 sales will tell how oversold it was.

I agree, The Old lady ordered 50 comics from Diamond, They were gone within 2 hours on Wed.