• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Does that easily make that Umbrella Academy the most expensive FCBD book ever?  Hard to imagine that any of those books are worth big money but wow.  

Sixth Gun FCBD was probably worth more when the title was on fire a long time ago

Edited by awakeintheashes

33 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Sixth Gun FCBD was probably worth more when the title was on fire a long time ago

Yes, the Red #1 (FCBD) spiked at $500 a few times....there's still demand for it, recent sales North of $100.  Regarding Oni Press, Scot Pilgrim FCBD has been valuable for awhile.  I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but Infinity FCBD is a strong seller as well.

Edited by spreads

On 2/23/2019 at 5:17 PM, fastballspecial said:

Umbrella Academy is on really on fire. I sold my FCBD in under an hour at full BIN. I mean its just a Netflix show, but man
has it caused demand to sky rocket.

It's just a Netflix show, but damn it's a good show so far. I've never read the books but so far I'm LOVING this show. 

13 hours ago, manetteska said:

Don't remind me; I sold either right before the show started or a couple days after -- before the huge surge. It was a Best Offer on a bundle lot of 5 various #1 issues.

:sorry:

Ain't it the truth. :roflmao:Ouch.

12 hours ago, AGGIEZ said:

It's just a Netflix show, but damn it's a good show so far. I've never read the books but so far I'm LOVING this show. 

I keep hearing people say this, but Netflix shows are (IMO) not a small deal anymore.

I'd say of any Network, HBO and Netflix are the 2 places that shows matter the most.

11 hours ago, divad said:

Not sure this is relevant anymore. hm

I agree...I was just quoting the previous poster. Netflix to me is no longer a little brother in the industry...seriously good original content and I typically watch way more of Netflix than anything else.

8 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

With a bunch of Rai 0's hitting near 500, why hasn't Eternal warrior 4 gone up as much?  I always thought EW4 was more coveted.. but I guess the market now values Rai 0 more? 

IIRC EW4 was a bloodshot cameo & Rai0 is a "better" story. Both awesome books. Hoping all the best for valiant!

Edited by DingoDog

8 hours ago, divad said:

Uh, we discussed this 24 pages ago . . . on Feb 1st. :sumo:

:hi:

Short answer... Eternal Warrior #4 was definitely first (but also the same month as Rai #0), but it's a bit like Hulk #180 since this is the whole (first) appearance of Bloodshot in Eternal Warrior #4 on the final page:

ew4_final_page.jpg

Actually, it could be "less than Hulk #180" since you don't get his name, it says "Epilogue" and since Rai #0 was the same month as Eternal Warrior #4, not a full month later like Hulk #181.