• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Except Bird's is a 1st print. Different club.

Dang . . . I didn't even notice that. :facepalm: Now I'll have to put "SCARCE 2nd Print!" in the title. :whee:

14 hours ago, divad said:

Dang . . . I didn't even notice that. :facepalm: Now I'll have to put "SCARCE 2nd Print!" in the title. :whee:

:roflmao:

3 hours ago, cd4ever said:
17 hours ago, divad said:

:roflmao:

Ok, ok  . . . I put it under the "Featured Refinements" section, and raised the price.:acclaim:

On 3/10/2019 at 1:57 PM, Aweandlorder said:

Action Comics #775... first time i even heard of this book.. supposedly Manchester Black appeared on the Supergirl show

My favorite Superman story ever. It’s a DC “ What if Supes fought The Authority”...sort of... 😆 

Man, I found two SHARP copies of 775 a couple of years ago, a first and second, both looked 9.8 but I just never got around to subbing them. I know this book was hot for a time, but then cooled off substantially. Now it's hot again. Guess when I sold mine, raw? Yup, you guessed it, right in the middle of the lull. My timing is impeccable, as always!

15 hours ago, exitmusicblue said:

Holy -- Spider-Women Alpha 1 Stacy Lee 1:25 variant at 200+ raw... got mine for 25 or something.

6 hours ago, jdennis3 said:

Wow! I missed this, probably going to list mine now.

Was selling for $300-400 raw in December.

https://deadline.com/2018/11/spiderwoman-movie-spiderman-sony-pictures-bek-smith-amy-pascal-1202509718/

Just now, exitmusicblue said:

The disparity vs. the regular cover (which also has all three of them on it)... is this typical for a 1:25 variant?

Just depends on the book. The variant was sought after when it came out and was easily double ratio then. Just a simple ratio of very low supply vs. demand.

1 hour ago, exitmusicblue said:

The disparity vs. the regular cover (which also has all three of them on it)... is this typical for a 1:25 variant?

I don't think it's typical at all.  The vast majority of 1:25 variants start out at 20-25 and then slowly drop from there and settle around 5-7 or so.  This kind of explosion is very rare. 

9 hours ago, cd4ever said:

I don't think it's typical at all.  The vast majority of 1:25 variants start out at 20-25 and then slowly drop from there and settle around 5-7 or so.  This kind of explosion is very rare. 

Hey John,

BTW, What does your wife think of your Winona Worship?  :whistle: :whee:

308.jpg.b64a990ea53d6938d29942a33022745f