• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

On 4/9/2019 at 4:35 PM, fastballspecial said:

Its about time haven't they promised her a larger role for years.

Uh, she's not REAL . . . She's just a comic book character. lol

On 4/2/2019 at 9:28 PM, RockMyAmadeus said:

Naomi_Campbell_Cannes_2017_2.jpg&f=1

I know I'm late, but 9.8 Extensive Restoration (Restoration includes color touch, bleaching, pieces added).

1 hour ago, mr_highgrade said:

Free Comic Book Day is right around the corner. Any hot books? hm

(Savage) Avengers #1 vs 1st comic book app. of Cristiana Ronaldo's Striker Force 7 hm or go for the lower print run Overstreet Guide to Collecting to learn how to grade like Overstreet.

Hello all, noobie here and first post....

So I thought I'd pick your guys' brain on IDW's Rot and Ruin #1 from 2014. Film and TV rights were just acquired by Alcon Entertainment a few days a go. From what I can tell this was a novel first by Jonathan Maberry then a comic book. Any of you familiar with this title? I have not read either format so I don't know if the comic books are totally different stories or an adaptation of the novel. Although there have been some healthy eBay sales the past few days, do you guys think this will have legs long term?

On 4/10/2019 at 3:53 PM, maidenmate91 said:

https://io9.gizmodo.com/marvel-is-reportedly-developing-a-kate-bishop-centered-1833945782/amp

I'm predicting young avengers #1 and young avengers presents #6 is going to see another bump. 

young avengers 6  April 10th $175, April 11th $225 sold listings on eBay.  Movin on up!

Edit: the above book was Young Avengers Presents 6 

Edited by Catwomancomics

Hi everyone, a newbie here from the UK. I was wondering if anyone could answer me this question. I have just purchased a couple of those faithless #1s  the Tula Lotay variants. I havent actually seen the covers yet but apparantly they are pretty raunchy, do cgc have any problems with grading comics that have erotic covers such as this?

23 minutes ago, Jackhartmann said:

The Ross version is fantastic, wish i had got one. Hoping they come down a little in price in a few months.

Love the retro artgerm.

Hate the JeeHyung, looks like an attempt to ride the spider gwen cover craze, and think its being fueled by the same.

3 hours ago, Avi said:

The Ross version is fantastic, wish i had got one. Hoping they come down a little in price in a few months.

I doubt they will. Roughly 1,000 copies were printed.