• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, sd2416 said:

Action 1002, people are saying Naomi is on the cover?
Anyone know where this started 

I first read the idea on Facebook maybe 3-4 weeks ago. I don't believe it's her.

Picked up again with the unreliable app.

Edited by ygogolak

On 4/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, Catwomancomics said:

young avengers 6  April 10th $175, April 11th $225 sold listings on eBay.  Movin on up!

Edit: the above book was Young Avengers Presents 6 

I had a few books and slabs show up the day before they announced the show, now i probably won’t be trying to finish my Bishop set

4 hours ago, Mapleleafvann said:

BAM!  I see many, many buyer returns on this book.  Good that App is all about accuracy and not shilling....

Really that app has become an embarrassment for the hobby with several bad mistakes.

Be interesting to see if sellers get to keep that cash as word gets out.

3 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Really that app has become an embarrassment for the hobby with several bad mistakes.

What App, I am researching Spec and how it sucks and inaacurate and mostky dealer promoted

2 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Is this the Key Collector ap? I think it was over on the Valiant Fans board that I first heard about that and downloaded it a while back. And then I noticed that the first appearance of a certain character was incorrect, so I pointed it out. And then they changed it. And then I asked what their criteria for identifying things like first appearances was (if they were going to take a stranger's work on it—I was correct, but still). And then never got a satisfactory answer on that, so stopped using it.

Trending:

Naomi 1 is now $70

Naomi 2-4 sells over cover

Thanos 13 is back to $120-150 

Thanos 15 4th print $30+

Spider Gwen 24 1st print $20+

Spider Gwen 25 2nd print $15+

Detective Comics 1001a selling 2-3x over cover

Exiles 3 over cover

Silencer 15 $15+

Young Justice 1 sells over cover

I snagged a Y The Last Man #4 out of a dollar box yesterday, and was surprised to find that a number of recent ebay sales were in the $25 to $35 range.

It also seemed that #2, #3 and #5 were edging up, though prices vary. I knew #1 was climbing, but had not picked up on these.

It also struck me in looking at completed sales that while there are many Y trades available, and a few slabbed copies, there are not many raw copies.

Does this suggest that supply is fairly limited?  Could this drive prices fairly rapidly as the TV show develops?