• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

It's entirely possible that they printed a large excess, knowing that shops are going to want to re-order. That's what seemed to have happened with the recent issues, based on their availability to order after the release

Anyway to know this is the case?  I am just curious if I should expect it to come back into stock or not.  I know there is a 2nd print already slated and orders for that are due by July 8th.

I am also hoping the 2nd print image is the final one if so I laughed when I saw it.

Spoiler

image.png.ab96d16714cfd84edbf2c3c160305dcd.png

Compared to

image.png.9de47dfc679a12c80382e4f5f997f509.png

On 7/2/2019 at 7:22 PM, fastballspecial said:

Marvel Special edition 15 is getting insane money. People buying it are insane.

People are banking on this to be the next Black Panther-esque hero book.

Consider where the bulk of the foreign box office $ comes from ...sky's the limit. :flipbait:

On 7/3/2019 at 2:41 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

It's entirely possible that they printed a large excess, knowing that shops are going to want to re-order. That's what seemed to have happened with the recent issues, based on their availability to order after the release

My LCS got wind of "something big happening" on Monday and put in a re-order of 78 copies. They arrived on Thursday. He's selling them for $15

12 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

My LCS got wind of "something big happening" on Monday and put in a re-order of 78 copies. They arrived on Thursday. He's selling them for $15

It was posted on Bleeding Cool on Monday along with retailer insider group(s).

4 minutes ago, Ralph Snart said:

Rumor is a series has been ordered with an official announcement later this week, early next.   

Thanks. I couldn’t find anything anywhere 

2 minutes ago, Key Largo Comics said:

Books wouldn't be flying off ebay without a rumor. Whether or not it's legit news is another story.

People make up stuff all the time to sell books. Someone, somewhere, is spreading lies

Edited by Second Blight