• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, fufat said:

If that's the case, wouldn't a book sold be considered a sale? Example June 2019 Black Cat #1  255,709 estimate units.  Estimate units mean estimate copies sold? If not then what  does a unit mean?

Yes, units sold. Not print run. Those are two completely different things.

48 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Yes, units sold. Not print run. Those are two completely different things.

Ok I'm confused so what does the term "unit" mean?

Edited by fufat

2 minutes ago, Skyz said:

Silver surfer 81. First tyrant moving off the ebay

I bought a collection of drek at a price I couldn't pass up last weekend. Much of this drek was filled with multiple copies of SS 70-90ish :banana:.

The guy who has leaked out a bunch of stuff and has been right in the past said "Marvel have plans for Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Tyrant, Galactus, Blue Marvel" - he posted that on July 27.

Edited by Jimmy Linguini
Blue Marvel not Blue Beetle DOH

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

The guy who has leaked out a bunch of stuff and has been right in the past said "Marvel have plans for Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Tyrant, Galactus, Blue Beetle" - he posted that on July 27.

Isn't Blue Beetle a DC property?

22 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Those are North American SALES numbers, not print numbers.

OK now I've been considering by these numbers if it is wise to buy any of the variants that I do not yet have such as 1:50 Ribic or say an original cover 3rd or 4th print. 

It's not a investor  mentality but more so I am a fan of this character and like to collect... 

At the same time I don't want to make bad buys or books that will fall below what I've paid if I do in fact pay a premium. 

I'm noticing the variants are inching up as the regular 1st print cools and that was to be expected by the high print obviously. 

Edited by Shoomanfoo

3 hours ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

The guy who has leaked out a bunch of stuff and has been right in the past said "Marvel have plans for Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Tyrant, Galactus, Blue Marvel" - he posted that on July 27.

Is the Gladiator the Daredevil character or the X-Men character?

5 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:
5 hours ago, Nico Esq said:
5 hours ago, Skyz said:

Silver surfer 81. First tyrant moving off the ebay

That's interesting?  Why? 

Possible MCU plans for Galactus and Tyrant.

Fantastic Villain too loved him better then Galactus on Silver Surfer. On par with Thanos.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

Leaked out a bunch of stuff and been right about *all* of it, or right on occasion?