• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Leaked out a bunch of stuff and been right about *all* of it, or right on occasion?

Well he was right in the past. If Moonknight and Ms Marvel are announced at D23 I would be more comfortable saying he's right all of the time. So who knows. I was just saying why the books have seen a sudden spurge of interest.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Linguini said:
13 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Leaked out a bunch of stuff and been right about *all* of it, or right on occasion?

Well he was right in the past. If Moonknight and Ms Marvel are announced at D23 I would be more comfortable saying he's right all of the time. So who knows. I was just saying why the books have seen a sudden spurge of interest.

Not saying one way or the other, but even a casual comics fan would be confused with a Captain and a Ms Marvel.

4 minutes ago, divad said:

IF, Tyrant turns out to be huge . . . smart money would be buying SS #82 as well (not my scan):

s-l1600.jpg

Was thinking the same thing last night as I took inventory on the books I bought last weekend. 

1 hour ago, FineCollector said:

Should be plenty of copies of those Silver Surfers around... 50 to about 86, an Infinity War crossover, are very common.  Discount bin divers are going to find plenty of these

Around issue 75 its starts to slow down for Surfer. After issue 100 is gets harder and issue 120+ in high grade are pretty tough.

81 and 82 are available, but they are past the prime of the Surfer run. We cant see Surfer's print run though it was before the print 
run data started right?

Edited by fastballspecial

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

Around issue 75 its starts to slow down for Surfer. After issue 100 is gets harder and issue 120+ in high grade are pretty tough.

81 and 82 are available, but they are past the prime of the Surfer run. We cant see Surfer's print run though it was before the print 
run data started right?

It definitely seemed to be slowing down at that point. Like you said, anything above 100 gets harder to find. SS 109 is Tyrant’s death and a book/storyline that might be worth keeping an eye on.

Edited by awakeintheashes

2 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

It definitely seemed to be slowing down at that point. Like you said, anything above 100 gets harder to find. SS 109 is Tyrant’s death and a book/storyline that might be worth keeping an eye on.

Cosmic Powers is a fun series with Tyrant vs Thanos as well.