• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

The day they announces the Captain Marvel movie I went out to fill some holes in my collection, and I had to "settle" for the reprint of 17 at $4.50 from the back issue bins. It's now a CGC 9.4.

You are lucky i live in Mexico and they never sent this 2nd print. The best chance i had was when i found a 9.8 for $400 at ebay and i thought it was expensive :(

On 8/23/2019 at 12:26 AM, BishopT said:

There have to be very few of those out there.

10 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

There are lot of people holding those praying.

I just picked up 20 NM DD 1s for nothing so I guess I am rooting too now lol. :banana:

Lol, I’ve got 2 of them I found in some $2 bins at a con once upon a time... I too am rooting, but expectations low - no movie, or Disney+ tie in I don’t believe just an animated show on a Disney channel. Morpheus himself is attached to project though. 

2 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

If Eternals cast wasn't huge with Jolie and Hayek it just got a huge boost with Kit Harrington signing as the Black knight. Avengers 47 has just become a monster 

48 as well, tons sold today

On 8/24/2019 at 2:07 PM, fastballspecial said:

There are lot of people holding those praying.

I just picked up 20 NM DD 1s for nothing so I guess I am rooting too now lol. :banana:

I just sold my last copy of Moon Girl DD #1 cover A 9.4+ for about $24 plus shipping so I can't complain....BuhBye book no need for it in my PC...lol

13 minutes ago, gradejunky said:

I often now wonder if Cates just sits on tons of copies and announces stuff periodically now. Hell of a profit if he did.