• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

Batwoman Beyond..... Wow what an original concept. Gender swapped superheroes, just imagine my surprise. I'm sick of this trash. Good on you if you got one, but the fact that this is selling for $20 already is pure speculation driven BS. 

Reminds me of the female Ninja Turtle

1 hour ago, maidenmate91 said:

Batwoman Beyond..... Wow what an original concept. Gender swapped superheroes, just imagine my surprise. I'm sick of this trash. Good on you if you got one, but the fact that this is selling for $20 already is pure speculation driven BS. 

i happen to like the opposite gender - thank you very much. :sumo: ( i know how seventies that is.)  :bigsmile:

Edited by divad

50 minutes ago, divad said:

i happen to like the opposite gender - thank you very much. :sumo: ( i know how seventies that is.)  :bigsmile:

Agreed, it's been gong on in comics forever.  Bring on Krypto Beyond! 

2 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

It is what it is. I am not currently looking for moderns as I have  couple of large collections I am sorting out. But if I was I buy it and flip it for 
$10-15 and move on. Hickman's X-men books have been my only keepers this year.

The only difference the last few years is we have an entire new collecting group doing this with websites feeding them. 
It will settle down again in a few years after many of them leave the hobby again. 

Edited by fastballspecial

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

It is what it is. I am not currently looking for moderns as I have  couple of large collections I am sorting out. But if I was I buy it and flip it for 
$10-15 and move on. Hickman's X-men books have been my only keepers this year.

The only difference the last few years is we have an entire new collecting group doing this with websites feeding them. 
It will settle down again in a few years after many of them leave the hobby again. 

I just don't understand how the ratings for the TV show are tanking, but they think THIS is a good idea. Terry is my favorite Batman, that said Batwoman Beyond can go fly a kite. lol

4 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Reminds me of the female Ninja Turtle

That's ok honestly. The turtles are a clan, so it makes sense to have a diverse group represented. However Batman is a mantle, and deserves discipline. This title shouldn't just go to anyone. It needs to be earned, or handed down. Handing out such a honorable title so freely, in my opinion tarnishes the name and the legacy. 

2 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

I just don't understand how the ratings for the TV show are tanking, but they think THIS is a good idea. Terry is my favorite Batman, that said Batwoman Beyond can go fly a kite. lol

The tv show's problem is a lack of supporting characters/ensemble. And a lame initial plot.

The prices on that 'Marvel celebrates Stan Lee' book just keep rising! Hitting $900 after 3 weeks.

Anyone see the prices dropping on this one, like that Spider-Gwen variant? If this is truly as rare as it seems I'd love to see the prices on a graded copy.

Edited by Jitstark

20 hours ago, Jitstark said:

The prices on that 'Marvel celebrates Stan Lee' book just keep rising! Hitting $900 after 3 weeks.

Anyone see the prices dropping on this one, like that Spider-Gwen variant? If this is truly as rare as it seems I'd love to see the prices on a graded copy.

this issue does less than nothing for me ... especially at $900+.  “Tribute” book ???  VS. a 1st appearance or Origin .... I personally would pass at $100, much less $900. Supply and demand — on this one, my concern would be long term demand..,,( long term meaning next month ) 2c

8C8F065C-E995-4512-8FD4-DB3B1C264350.jpeg

Edited by showcase4