• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

This seems to be getting some high numbers, not sure why, I know the book itself is limited but I didn't think New Mutants or Magik were popular enough to hit these numbers. From what I can see it looks to be fetching the highest return of the LCSD books that came out.

xg6Ndai.png

3faexIA.png

2 hours ago, IbukiLord said:

This seems to be getting some high numbers, not sure why, I know the book itself is limited but I didn't think New Mutants or Magik were popular enough to hit these numbers. From what I can see it looks to be fetching the highest return of the LCSD books that came out.

xg6Ndai.png

3faexIA.png

This book Magic cover is not even close to selling for the highest of the new 1st issues

D547B829-4004-428B-9B5E-7C28C9D16528.png

These have all been mentioned here or elsewhere (so not necessarily news) but confirmation that these issues are indeed selling well at present:

16 hours ago, ygogolak said:

The New Mutants is a Local Comic Shop Day limited issue. You’re comparing that to a ratio variant for some reason.

Well why not? 

How many ratio variants are there? How many LCSD “limited” lol ?

What can I compare it to then?

Are the words “ratio” or “limited” confusing you?

Are you giving them real world meaning?

great for you...good luck.

31 minutes ago, Shoomanfoo said:

Well why not? 

How many ratio variants are there? How many LCSD “limited” lol ?

What can I compare it to then?

Are the words “ratio” or “limited” confusing you?

Are you giving them real world meaning?

great for you...good luck.

I'll try and help you out here, but I have a feeling it's going to be a challenge.

Here is what the original poster said:

On 11/24/2019 at 2:15 PM, IbukiLord said:

3 hours ago, ygogolak said:

I'll try and help you out here, but I have a feeling it's going to be a challenge.

Here is what the original poster said:

I’m not unreasonable all the time and I actually have respect for you as a longer time member with a lot of good input.

it seems I did not read the original post carefully as I see now it is about the LCSD books. 

It’s actually a nice book and wish I got out to get a few.

Going up and sales picking up since being mentioned here too.

Edited by Shoomanfoo

7 hours ago, GLCBrad said:

Any idea why Ultimate Spider-Man 33-36 sold like the dickens on eBay today?

Supposedly the Venom symbiote from the Maker's Ultimate universe (Ultimate Spider-man #33 & #35- 1st appearance of that Venom)) was brought by the Maker to this universe. Should show up in a beaker in Venom #20 (2019). That's what's being pumped on the sites.

19 hours ago, divad said:

These have all been mentioned here or elsewhere (so not necessarily news) but confirmation that these issues are indeed selling well at present:

Isis first appeared well before 52.

3 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Isis first appeared well before 52.

First appearance of second Isis. Adrianna Tomaz.  I've been picking that book up where ever I see it for over a year now.  It's only a matter of time. If she pops up in either a Shazam or Black Adam movie, I am pretty certain this is the version they will use. 

45 minutes ago, cd4ever said:

First appearance of second Isis. Adrianna Tomaz.  I've been picking that book up where ever I see it for over a year now.  It's only a matter of time. If she pops up in either a Shazam or Black Adam movie, I am pretty certain this is the version they will use. 

But where has this been "rumored" at? Nobody will say, it just starts showing up on fake news sites.

It's not hard to connect the dots of Isis and Black Adam. When the first rumor of Black Adam dropped many years ago now I was able to grab some Shazam #25's from back issue bins. Today, I don't see them using any character named Isis, but it will be the same character with a different name.

1 hour ago, divad said:

On this cover, I think all the dots are already connected! lol

4XCGzB.jpg

One of my shops had a ton of those in their 50 cent boxes. I bought a few, but now regret not scooping them all up.