• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2020 at 3:57 PM, fastballspecial said:

One of my basic rules is to not touch a Star trek book unless its dirt cheap. Resale just isn't there.

Mebbe so, but I still get a kick out of them. :bigsmile:

9 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Sold my last copy of Marvel Assistant Sectacular 2 other day. That book has sold well for me for a year at $20 to $ 30 a copy.

That's great! . . . but I'd rather have any Star Trek book in my collection.lol

I don't really understand why people are going crazy for #8.

She is fully revealed on the last page of #7 and even involved in the action after the reveal (detonates a bomb).

I wouldn't even call it a Hulk 180/181 situation. Issue #7 is clearly a full 1st appearance IMO but I guess the market will decide.  doh!

10 hours ago, johnenock said:

I'm just glad the series is a pull book...prices are ridiculous! Good series though!

Has the ship sailed to flip #7 or #8? I see some undercutting already from the highs. From $30 to now $12 plus shipping. You've got to be quick on the draw with new villains. Anyone remember that Deadpool villain, Night-Night, Nightmare or something?

4 hours ago, Key Largo Comics said:

I don't really understand why people are going crazy for #8.

She is fully revealed on the last page of #7 and even involved in the action after the reveal (detonates a bomb).

I wouldn't even call it a Hulk 180/181 situation. Issue #7 is clearly a full 1st appearance IMO but I guess the market will decide.  doh!

My understanding from what I see on fb groups and spec sites is key collector pushed 8. This is a case where 7 is the book I think. Still important to read a book just sayin.

Edited by fastballspecial

11 minutes ago, Corona smith said:

Key Collector who also have an old swamp thing on their list as a first appearance of swamp thing as an ear of corn. Not joking or kidding. People are foolish to pay for their services. 

Huh? nobody is saying you have to buy the books they list.

3 hours ago, comixry said:

Has the ship sailed to flip #7 or #8? I see some undercutting already from the highs. From $30 to now $12 plus shipping. You've got to be quick on the draw with new villains. Anyone remember that Deadpool villain, Night-Night, Nightmare or something?

Jesus man - you had at least 24 hours to sell them.  Why you so slow??  :kidaround: