• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, kairos70 said:

So Cable is not Nathan Summers?

Cable is Nathan Summers, but the characteristics that we recognize as Cable were not present in the depiction of the baby that appeared in Uncanny X-Men 201. Therefore Claremont and Leonardi are not credited as creating Cable (and rightly so)

6 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Cable is Nathan Summers, but the characteristics that we recognize as Cable were not present in the depiction of the baby that appeared in Uncanny X-Men 201. Therefore Claremont and Leonardi are not credited as creating Cable (and rightly so)

Just like whoever made Grayson in the 30’s isn’t credited w creating nightwing 

Just now, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Of course they wouldn't be because it's not a new character. That was never a part of the original discussion. You went off on a tangent. I didn't imply characters can't have different aliases written by different creative teams. For example, Monica Rambeau has three different aliases and the first appearance of those aliases are desirable to collectors. My point to those discussing Batman #664 is that Ellie is not an alias for Punchline and vice versa. Batman #664 is not the first appearance of Punchline as some were concerned about. Batman #664 features the first appearance of Ellie(a totally unrelated character to Punchline) and Bat Bane.

Well, my sales have picked up seemingly overnight. I’ve made over twice the sales in the last two days than I did for the last half of March altogether. Granted, I’m letting things go for a little less than I would have a few months ago, but this is a welcome development for me.

On 4/2/2020 at 9:21 PM, BishopT said:

Well, my sales have picked up seemingly overnight. I’ve made over twice the sales in the last two days than I did for the last half of March altogether. Granted, I’m letting things go for a little less than I would have a few months ago, but this is a welcome development for me.

I am sure several of us feel for u after all those steals u post in the other thread. I would call it more robbery then good deals lol.

Edited by fastballspecial

"New" New Warriors 1 seems to be selling okay on Ebay, I think it could be a hot book for several reasons. It's the first appearance of 5-6 new characters (that we know about, maybe more we don't know about). Yes, these characters seem kinda lame for now, but all it takes is one good writer / artist to unleash their potential (see X-23). Also it might be a tough book to actually find considering the Corona shutdown. Are there a bunch of copies under lock and key at Diamond right now? Or are they still at the printer? Will anyone get them on 4/15?

12 hours ago, Coolio McCool said:

"New" New Warriors 1 seems to be selling okay on Ebay, I think it could be a hot book for several reasons. It's the first appearance of 5-6 new characters (that we know about, maybe more we don't know about). Yes, these characters seem kinda lame for now, but all it takes is one good writer / artist to unleash their potential (see X-23). Also it might be a tough book to actually find considering the Corona shutdown. Are there a bunch of copies under lock and key at Diamond right now? Or are they still at the printer? Will anyone get them on 4/15?

They won't be available until after things get back to normal. 

18 hours ago, Coolio McCool said:

No one will get them or least not many a lot of refunds will be going out. 

Its not a book I would put a lot into.

On 4/3/2020 at 11:28 PM, Coolio McCool said:

You serious? LMAO Those characters are a laughing stock. No offense but they deserve to never see the light of day.