• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

On 5/9/2020 at 10:25 PM, divad said:

I respectfully disagree as to point 3. :foryou:

On 5/9/2020 at 10:33 PM, Shoomanfoo said:

Space base no real cost? Lol

ummmmmmmm 👌🏻

On 5/9/2020 at 11:22 PM, awakeintheashes said:

If you can quickly sell the drek in lots, identify space, or are fine with donating the drek, then buying collections is the way to go. Some of my biggest scores have come from buying collections.

Not saying anyone is doing it wrong by not buying collections, everyone has their own formula. But, you are missing out on some real gems by eschewing buying collections altogether. 

Space definitely has a cost. I assume those who don't are saying that they have space in their basement or spare room in their house that they can put things (which you have paid for). Not all people have that option. Think of others that are not in the same situation as yourself.

39 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

No, they are regular people in Halloween costumes. The artist himself has said this.

I know. I am being sarcastic with that comment. It is a nothing appearance that is taking off, which is awesome. Sell while you can.

22 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

I wouldn’t say it’s heating up. It’s not even the Alamo City Variant as the listing states. I sold 2 Alamo 9.8 in the past for 200 

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

Space definitely has a cost. I assume those who don't are saying that they have space in their basement or spare room in their house that they can put things (which you have paid for). Not all people have that option. Think of others that are not in the same situation as yourself.

I did, which is why I said nobody is doing it wrong if they don't buy collections and that everyone has a formula that works. I also provided three different scenarios of which space was only one. All are solutions I have used in dealing with the space problem throughout my different living situations. 

Not sure what provoked your last sentence, but have a great day nonetheless. 

6 minutes ago, littledoom said:
12 hours ago, Myowncollector said:

Lazarus 

Copies are selling.. dunno why.. guess it's time to list mine even if it's only for $15

Wow. I know it has been in development for a while. Amazon maybe? Can't even remember now. Great book and any news will justify the copies I hoarded when it dropped lol

1 hour ago, Aweandlorder said:

I wouldn’t say it’s heating up. It’s not even the Alamo City Variant as the listing states. I sold 2 Alamo 9.8 in the past for 200 

The last signed one of those went for a lot less than that just last week.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hawkeye-Vs-Deadpool-0-Alamo-Con-Variant-9-8-SS-CGC-Signed-by-Carlo-Barberi/254544804967?hash=item3b440d7c67:g:ceAAAOSw6yBecr7v

And the price just paid for this copy is quite a bit more than the price paid for another one back in March.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hawkeye-Vs-Deadpool-0-1st-Spider-Gwen-1st-Jane-Foster-Thor-Cameo-CGC-9-8-2014/133034647168?hash=item1ef97b9e80:g:YDsAAOSwIYdcacnw

-J.

3 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Think of others that are not in the same situation as yourself.

A bit snarky, no? . . . that's all I ever do. Obviously, you don't have kids, mortgage, college loans etc. Yes, comics are a selfish endeavor for me (and I would wager - everyone here.) Space is a choice, not a cost.

2 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:
2 hours ago, littledoom said:
14 hours ago, Myowncollector said:

Lazarus 

Copies are selling.. dunno why.. guess it's time to list mine even if it's only for $15

Wow. I know it has been in development for a while. Amazon maybe? Can't even remember now. Great book and any news will justify the copies I hoarded when it dropped lol

It will always be funny when Lazarus comics come back to life after being dead. 

4 minutes ago, valiantman said:
2 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:
2 hours ago, littledoom said:
14 hours ago, Myowncollector said:

Lazarus 

It will always be funny when Lazarus comics come back to life after being dead. 

GI85gMf.gif 

9 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

While I imagine that the first issue will be the most popular to get, it's not the first appearance.

I am surprised that their has been so little discussion re: the SW books with Easter Eggs/1st cameo apps tied to the High Republic launch in August. That seems like a decent spec opportunity..............

Edited by kimik

23 minutes ago, kimik said:

I am surprised that their has been so little discussion re: the SW books with Easter Eggs/1st cameo apps tied to the High Republic launch in August. That seems like a decent spec opportunity..............

I am currently on the hunt for anything Star Wars from DH or Marvel if I find them cheap. 

Miles  Morales keys are getting crazy lately...A lot of record breaking sales the last couple of weeks.  UF 4 variant - $3500, marvel previews 95 - $2100, UF 4 1st print - $600, UF 2nd print - $385.  Any speculation on why?  Is there news?

Edited by cbmitch
misspelled words