• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

hey Ryan!

it was at wizard world Chicago - Dave who was set up with Jason aka youmechoose 

@manetteska knows the dealer

i regret only buying 20 copies

I sold them all a long time ago

Yes, a very reasonable dealer who usually has keys as well as cool indie stuff. 

I found about 30 of the UF 2nd prints (variants and normal) at a shop for $0.10 each. All gone now; the 9.8s hurt. Can’t hold ‘em forever though. 

5 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

I remember buy 20-30 copies at $10 a pop a few years ago. There are tons of copies

Yup, sold mine here for that out of getting them from a 25 cent box

FWIW, my 6 yr old will loudly proclaim miles to be his favorite spider-man.  He's seen the MCU movies, but Into The Spiderverse is his favorite superhero movie by a fair margin.  It's a small sample size, but you're going to have kids growing up for whom MM *is* Spider-man.   

Print run aside, I think the book has legs. 

15 hours ago, unmovedmover said:

FWIW, my 6 yr old will loudly proclaim miles to be his favorite spider-man.  He's seen the MCU movies, but Into The Spiderverse is his favorite superhero movie by a fair margin.  It's a small sample size, but you're going to have kids growing up for whom MM *is* Spider-man.   

Print run aside, I think the book has legs. 

Hold on to your copies for 20 years and let us know your results. You may be right, but I will turn my $150 to $200 per book into tens of thousands per book in the next 20 years. As another member said. I am not blowing my sales $ on twitch gamer girls, I am going to buy more books to flip for profit. Rinse and repeat. #All Miles must go

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

Comic book news published a rumors article for the movie a few days ago w Johns Sinestro Baz Cruz implications

Ah. That should be an easy one to find in bins for a quick flip.

13 hours ago, Myowncollector said:

Hold on to your copies for 20 years and let us know your results. You may be right, but I will turn my $150 to $200 per book into tens of thousands per book in the next 20 years. As another member said. I am not blowing my sales $ on twitch gamer girls, I am going to buy more books to flip for profit. Rinse and repeat. #All Miles must go

TGG is the new crack 

10 hours ago, kimik said:

Ah. That should be an easy one to find in bins for a quick flip.

It was expensive when it came out.  Want to say it was an $8 book. 

If you can get it cheap, I would.  Also would recommend dumping for a prof.  Personally, not something I feel has longevity like some other books. 

Patrick

1 hour ago, followtheleader said:

It was expensive when it came out.  Want to say it was an $8 book. 

If you can get it cheap, I would.  Also would recommend dumping for a prof.  Personally, not something I feel has longevity like some other books. 

Patrick

I still have my "Sinestro wars" set from back in the day. That GL run was a great read. Johns was at his peak then.

When I sold off my OA collection a while back the only piece I regretted was the cover to this. It was a pencils only piece, not inked, and was spectacular in person.

Green Lantern #43B

Edited by kimik

32 minutes ago, kimik said:

I still have my "Sinestro wars" set from back in the day. That GL run was a great read. Johns was at his peak then.

When I sold off my OA collection a while back the only piece I regretted was the cover to this. It was a pencils only piece, not inked, and was spectacular in person.

Green Lantern #43B

That cover is super f----n gangsta