• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, kimik said:

I am not sure who owns it now, here is an image I came across via Google. It is the one piece in my former collection that I would love to have back.

Personally, I think it is better this way than with the color added. DC should have done a 2nd printing B&W version of this cover.

Lanterna Verde 43 TAMPA por ~ eddybarrows on deviantART | Green ...

This cover is ridiculous! Wow!

Edited by TrayKnight

2 hours ago, Myowncollector said:

That cover looks way better before colored. Normally I prefer colored. Anyone mention old guard? I just heard about the show. Books been selling like crazy since may 5th. 

A trailer for Old Guard was just released this week with a release date (July 10th)

edit: just saw the trailer... well done. Looks better than the comic.

Edited by Hekla
update info

3 minutes ago, Hekla said:

Spider-man FCBD 2007 blowing up with the Jackpot movie announcement

Great one. Appears that people dont save the free comic books or that the market is about to be flooded. I dunno if I have this and have to many books to even try to find it. Drek is not organized at all.

I guess there are 2 women who have been jackpot? So amazing Spider-man 546 as well. I am a golden age collector and silver age as well. Hang out in here trying to learn more about moderns. Gotta say I never heard of jackpot until 5 minutes ago. A movie? If I was in a star wars movie I I would tell sony I got a bad feeling about this.

40 minutes ago, Myowncollector said:

I guess there are 2 women who have been jackpot? So amazing Spider-man 546 as well. I am a golden age collector and silver age as well. Hang out in here trying to learn more about moderns. Gotta say I never heard of jackpot until 5 minutes ago. A movie? If I was in a star wars movie I I would tell sony I got a bad feeling about this.

There is a 2nd Print of 546, which may prove to be the one to get for the time that this lasts.

48 minutes ago, Myowncollector said:

You shipping it out or did your dog go crazy from covid and ate the book haha

I honestly don't care about a price jump .. I honor all sales and package right away. I handed that to my mailman about 15 mins ago

31 minutes ago, littledoom said:

I honestly don't care about a price jump .. I honor all sales and package right away. I handed that to my mailman about 15 mins ago

Was joking. I figured you were honorable. Just reminded me of the ebay excuses thread. Movie rumor was back in 2018. I don't like to pay attention to those but it pays. Could have been stocking up on these and others. I won't believe this movie until I see it. Of all the characters they go with this? If moebius not changing auto correct doesn't do well, this could easily be scrapped if it is even a legit project. Not sure it will do too well either. Leto joker and twilight kinda killed both for myself and others. So putting the 2 together I dunno. 

2 minutes ago, Myowncollector said:

Was joking. I figured you were honorable. Just reminded me of the ebay excuses thread. Movie rumor was back in 2018. I don't like to pay attention to those but it pays. Could have been stocking up on these and others. I won't believe this movie until I see it. Of all the characters they go with this? If moebius not changing auto correct doesn't do well, this could easily be scrapped if it is even a legit project. Not sure it will do too well either. Leto joker and twilight kinda killed both for myself and others. So putting the 2 together I dunno. 

I honestly don't think this movie gets out there.. what about the Silver Sable Black Cat movie? lol. I passed on these FCBD for $2 each but for a buck I'd buy... that's changed now lol.

4 hours ago, Myowncollector said:

Amazing Spider-Man FCBD 2007 - 1st Appearance of Sara Ehret (Jackpot)

Amazing Spider-Man #546 - 1st Appearance of Alana Jobson (new Jackpot) 

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #35 - "Death" of Alana Jobson (new Jackpot)

Amazing Spider-Man Presents: Jackpot #3 - Sara Ehret takes the identity of Alana Jobson / Sara Ehret "Alana Jobson" returns as Jackpot 

Edited by Juggernaut

23 hours ago, kimik said:

I still have my "Sinestro wars" set from back in the day. That GL run was a great read. Johns was at his peak then.

When I sold off my OA collection a while back the only piece I regretted was the cover to this. It was a pencils only piece, not inked, and was spectacular in person.

Green Lantern #43B

I also enjoyed it quite a bit and still have the run. 

I'm just not a huge fan of the new Lady Lantern and thought the series was a bit slow at the end of Series 3. 

Patrick