• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

On 5/21/2020 at 12:23 AM, kimik said:

I am not sure who owns it now, here is an image I came across via Google. It is the one piece in my former collection that I would love to have back.

Personally, I think it is better this way than with the color added. DC should have done a 2nd printing B&W version of this cover.

Lanterna Verde 43 TAMPA por ~ eddybarrows on deviantART | Green ...

Holy moly, this is better black and white... what an insanely talented artist

23 hours ago, Myowncollector said:

Great one. Appears that people dont save the free comic books or that the market is about to be flooded. I dunno if I have this and have to many books to even try to find it. Drek is not organized at all.

Delete...already stated

Edited by azcards4ever

50 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Silk is selling well.. just about anything Spidey or Star Wars spec is heating

Well done littledoom. Might have to promote you to medium doom. Did these get a boost in 2018 silk movie rumors? I didn't pay any attention.

Now have to debate on what to do. I think it can go higher with actual movie confirmed but that can be years away. Solid price right now. But a new wave of stimulus checks can make it go even higher. But by then people might be on to something else. Decisions! 

26 minutes ago, Myowncollector said:

Well done littledoom. Might have to promote you to medium doom. Did these get a boost in 2018 silk movie rumors? I didn't pay any attention.

Now have to debate on what to do. I think it can go higher with actual movie confirmed but that can be years away. Solid price right now. But a new wave of stimulus checks can make it go even higher. But by then people might be on to something else. Decisions! 

Just new stories on old news right now.

https://screenrant.com/spider-man-jackpot-sony-movie-writer/

1 hour ago, Lazyboy said:
8 hours ago, Keys_Collector said:

Punchline say what?  Black Label with 1st app of Batwang?

lol Those aren't gimmicks (no matter how much they suck).

OK, go with whole months of lenticular or acetate covers, or the themed second cover practice (especially now, when they jack you extra for card stock)

28 minutes ago, 500Club said:

OK, go with whole months of lenticular or acetate covers, or the themed second cover practice (especially now, when they jack you extra for card stock)

Zero issues and 0.1 issues... oh wait marvel does those also even 0.2's lol.

4 hours ago, Myowncollector said:

Keep and hold for another couple years.. probably same situation with Beta Ray Bill ... 2-3 years ago I thought the price was solid.. it's even better now

3 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Just new stories on old news right now.

https://screenrant.com/spider-man-jackpot-sony-movie-writer/

Why Jackpot of all female characters? who let's be honest about.. no one really ever cared about.. I would think Spider-Woman, Hellcat, or even Firestar has a bigger "following" if that even exists

2 hours ago, littledoom said:

Why Jackpot of all female characters? who let's be honest about.. no one really ever cared about.. I would think Spider-Woman, Hellcat, or even Firestar has a bigger "following" if that even exists

I’m guessing Sony only has so many options. And yet the Silver Sable & Black Cat movie is officially dead from an article I saw.

edit: fake news sources are saying SS & BC could be a Disney+ show.

Edited by ygogolak

On 5/21/2020 at 8:21 PM, Juggernaut said:

Amazing Spider-Man FCBD 2007 - 1st Appearance of Sara Ehret (Jackpot)

Amazing Spider-Man #546 - 1st Appearance of Alana Jobson (new Jackpot) 

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #35 - "Death" of Alana Jobson (new Jackpot)

Amazing Spider-Man Presents: Jackpot #3 - Sara Ehret takes the identity of Alana Jobson / Sara Ehret "Alana Jobson" returns as Jackpot 

As Dan likes to say - To The Long Boxes!!

Found a FCBD 2007 and an ASM 546 hiding in there - woohoo!