• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2020 at 2:30 PM, Jimmy Linguini said:

Yeah Nintendo Switches were easy $100 flips for a few weeks.
Now most stores have restocked and prices have dropped.
Wii's can still be found for under $50 and sell for $160 online.

Tony Hawk games are going insane with the new Tony Hawk games coming out in the next few months. Underground and Underground 2 are the highlights as are the Tony Hawk 2 and 3 for N64.

A good item to keep an eye our for right now is the Ring Fit Adventure for Switch - sells for $130 to $200 - can be found for under $50 at retail. Amazon did a presale this morning and sold out in a few minutes.

Wait... Wii's sell that much?

5 hours ago, Wolverinex said:
On 6/1/2020 at 1:30 PM, Jimmy Linguini said:

Yeah Nintendo Switches were easy $100 flips for a few weeks.
Now most stores have restocked and prices have dropped.
Wii's can still be found for under $50 and sell for $160 online.

Tony Hawk games are going insane with the new Tony Hawk games coming out in the next few months. Underground and Underground 2 are the highlights as are the Tony Hawk 2 and 3 for N64.

A good item to keep an eye our for right now is the Ring Fit Adventure for Switch - sells for $130 to $200 - can be found for under $50 at retail. Amazon did a presale this morning and sold out in a few minutes.

Wait... Wii's sell that much?

A few weeks back you were lucky to find a Wii anywhere. My local shop sold out of over 20 and cant get one in his shop. If he does it 
sells that day.

4 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

A few weeks back you were lucky to find a Wii anywhere. My local shop sold out of over 20 and cant get one in his shop. If he does it 
sells that day.

Yeah - Switches and Wii's have been going crazy with all the kids out of school and at home. Looks like Switches have been restocked at most big name retailers and prices have started to drop.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Linguini said:
7 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

sells that day.

Yeah - Switches and Wii's have been going crazy with all the kids out of school and at home. Looks like Switches have been restocked at most big name retailers and prices have started to drop.

I would imagine there is a bigger supply of Switches, but Wii are cheaper for the most part and many kids when they were younger remember them fondly. 

My kids went nutz when I bought my daughter one at 15 a few months ago. 

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

I would imagine there is a bigger supply of Switches, but Wii are cheaper for the most part and many kids when they were younger remember them fondly. 

My kids went nutz when I bought my daughter one at 15 a few months ago. 

The switches were a brief period. But Nintendo gave a statement about how they had to ramp up production because it was out of stock everywhere. That was in april and the stock has only recently been replenished.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2020/04/15/when-will-the-nintendo-switch-be-back-in-stock/#4d19c88188e8

On 6/4/2020 at 9:07 AM, lighthouse said:

On an unrelated note, expect a flood of previously hot variants from the last 12-15 months arriving in the next couple weeks at an eBay near you. Marvel started their annual variant sale and last Thursday featured a ton of 1 in 200, 1 in 100, 1 in 50 variants at a buck a piece. All those Marvel Tales 1 in 50 Bartel variants that used to be incredibly scarce? They were on there. 

This needed to be quoted and enlarged.

Edited by valiantman