• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, BishopT said:

I had a feeling that was a good spec, better than the regular 2nd print variant, but when the latter started going up in price, this one just kind of stayed at the same price level. This hobby is so funny some times.

I always thought the same, because it's more of a deviation from the original cover. I'm really surprised it took this long, I thought with the success of spider-verse it would've happened when those copies took a large jump. It's really unusual that it stayed stagnant for this long at under $10. 

On 6/5/2020 at 7:24 PM, littledoom said:
On 6/5/2020 at 6:34 PM, azcards4ever said:

Ultimate Fallout #4 2nd print variant (white cover) is really firing up...jeez, one raw just closed at $75!!!  This was $5 in march.  

UF4 2nd Print Variant

I should have bought that comic when it was in the dollar bins welp.

I've sold quite a few of them over the years. Don't let anyone tell you they are hard to find. 

9 hours ago, Myowncollector said:

And not stated in the title. Wonder if it would have gone higher. Fortunate the seller sold as an auction and not BIN. 

14 hours ago, Myowncollector said:

Another finished at $660 a few days earlier. There’s only one other listed at $5,000/OBO. I’ve talked to the seller and  made him aware of what they’ve been selling for. 

6 minutes ago, Corona smith said:

Another finished at $660 a few days earlier. There’s only one other listed at $5,000/OBO. I’ve talked to the seller and  made him aware of what they’ve been selling for. 

Why would you do that? $5,000 is a bargain

I don't see any long term value in Ultimate Fallout 4, there is over 1700+ CGC 9.8's..We are getting into NM 98 territory here as far as slabbed census numbers. Anyone who pays $600+ for this book is really just taking a ride on the hype train. When the dust settles, this will be a $150-$200 in 9.8 in no time. If you have a 9.8...sell it and move on.  If you want a 9.8 and thinking of pulling the trigger at these prices, you're making a mistake. 

Edited by Kevin76

3 hours ago, rckstr1253 said:

I always wanted the ultimate falloutb4 2nd print cgc 9.8, should i buy it now or do you think itll cool off in the future?  I should of bought it a few months ago when i wanted it badly

I think it will cool down honestly... everything hot cools down.. this is the first time it's been "hot "..

4 hours ago, rckstr1253 said:

I always wanted the ultimate falloutb4 2nd print cgc 9.8, should i buy it now or do you think itll cool off in the future?  I should of bought it a few months ago when i wanted it badly

I think it will cool off but no promises. Personally I never buy a hot book no matter how bad I want it. Either it comes down or I never own it. Plenty of other books out there. Want me to talk you out if it. It's just yet another spiderman and the cover isn't anything great and it's a 2nd print. Why would you want that garbage.

6 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I am not sure why but ASM V3 No 5 is selling well as 2nd Silk.

That is only thing in it.

Issue 1 some female gets bit by spider. No name or face. Issue 2 single page cameo, shown shooting web out of finger and knowing spiderman identity, no face shown. Issue 3 no face is shown but there is a 2 page cameo and character name is revealed as Cindy and she shows the ability to stick to ceiling. 4 is the 1st full Appearance of Cindy and last name Moon and the name silk but she just wraps herself in webbing for Costume. Issue 8 she gets a clothing Costume. 

Edited by Myowncollector
Information