• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, littledoom said:
8 hours ago, Keys_Collector said:

It's a tad bit different though since that character has not had a huge Oscar winning blockbuster movie.  It could definitely change in the future and I do see that character having some legs to further trend upwards. 

I have faith in Black Panther 2 first Shuri

I do as well, but not for awhile. Just like many other books Ms Marvel, Moon Girl, Edge Spiderverse 2,  Riri, TAH, Squirrel Girl and so on all have good potential and a few years down the road could reap great rewards. You just have to be willing to wait. What's worse is someone or spec site convincing you now to pay the bleed price on any of them now for the chance to reap larger rewards later.

That aspect of our hobby worries me. Too much chance of manipulation these days. I always caution buy cheap or just let it go. 

Any thoughts on the potential value of the upcoming Snake Eyes: Deadgame variants by Mico Suayan? They're some beautiful covers. Apparently Liefeld has a bug up his about it because the homage acknowledgement indicates McFarlane before him, and is refusing to sign them.

1 minute ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Any thoughts on the potential value of the upcoming Snake Eyes: Deadgame variants by Mico Suayan? They're some beautiful covers. Apparently Liefeld has a bug up his about it because the homage acknowledgement indicates McFarlane before him, and is refusing to sign them.

Reference:

https://bigtimecollectibles.com/collections/mico-suayan-exclusives/products/snake-eyes-deadgame-1-btc-exclusive-virgin-variants-cgc-9-8-signed-by-mico-suayan

3 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Liefeld has a bug up his about everything.  There’ll have to be an exterminator on hand if he ever needs a colonoscopy. :insane:

On 6/7/2020 at 9:48 PM, Kevin76 said:

I don't see any long term value in Ultimate Fallout 4, there is over 1700+ CGC 9.8's..We are getting into NM 98 territory here as far as slabbed census numbers. Anyone who pays $600+ for this book is really just taking a ride on the hype train. When the dust settles, this will be a $150-$200 in 9.8 in no time. If you have a 9.8...sell it and move on.  If you want a 9.8 and thinking of pulling the trigger at these prices, you're making a mistake. 

Huh? This hasn't been a $150-$200 book in about 5 years. That was before that was an Academy Award winning animated movie. Did you state just "legalize"?

22 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Huh? This hasn't been a $150-$200 book in about 5 years. That was before that was an Academy Award winning animated movie. Did you state just "legalize"?

Was going to sell my original copy when it was $40-50... then again when it was $75 ... months ago I decided it's in the "eff it I'll just keep it" longbox

20 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

have the other books Liefeld has refused to sign gone up in value?

5 hours ago, littledoom said:

Was going to sell my original copy when it was $40-50... then again when it was $75 ... months ago I decided it's in the "eff it I'll just keep it" longbox

Over $200 all day doom. Sell it haha. And I dunno about shuiri or whoever. Unless she gets a costume that book is done. What happens in comics? If she becomes black panther in mcu then it will go up. 

On 5/20/2020 at 2:33 AM, Myowncollector said:

Golden lantern coming soon. I am so freaking pumped for that I cant contain myself. Think the golden corp can take the indigo? No way could they take the violets. Maybe they can. 

Copies are being sold for $15 $20. 

Next up, IronCat

On 6/7/2020 at 6:48 PM, Kevin76 said:

I don't see any long term value in Ultimate Fallout 4, there is over 1700+ CGC 9.8's..We are getting into NM 98 territory here as far as slabbed census numbers. Anyone who pays $600+ for this book is really just taking a ride on the hype train. When the dust settles, this will be a $150-$200 in 9.8 in no time. If you have a 9.8...sell it and move on.  If you want a 9.8 and thinking of pulling the trigger at these prices, you're making a mistake. 

LMAO

UF4 to drop to $150-$200 :roflmao:

NEVER

UF4 in 9.8 will ALWAYS be a $600+