• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

Edge of Spider Verse 2 heating up again.  Currently no blue label 1st print 9.8s on eBay.  All copies above $500 sold since May 1st with a record sale $680 on June 8th. Sig series also selling. Last 3 sold $650, $750, $850. Is there an announcement coming?

This week production started again on the movie

37 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

Edge of Spider Verse 2 heating up again.  Currently no blue label 1st print 9.8s on eBay.  All copies above $500 sold since May 1st with a record sale $680 on June 8th. Sig series also selling. Last 3 sold $650, $750, $850. Is there an announcement coming?

As mentioned previously, all printings are doing well.

1 hour ago, maidenmate91 said:

That's the worst cover of the homage variants. How absurd! 

Yup... I don't like the Hulk 340, Youngblood 1, or the Savage Dragon 1 homages..... but the Obama Romney wins are the worst.... I would prefer if it had neither on the banner.. but is it a coincidence there's an election in a handful of months and this sells that high?

7 hours ago, littledoom said:
8 hours ago, Catwomancomics said:

This week production started again on the movie

Thats why my 2nd print has been getting so much attention. Almost 1K views in 3 days and several offers.

42 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

How is it "More like an Easter egg" when the artist and writer said it was a Halloween costume?

When and where did the artist and writer say that, exactly? 

(And FTR, that still wouldn't stop it from being an Easter egg.)

-J.

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

Thats why my 2nd print has been getting so much attention. Almost 1K views in 3 days and several offers.

Yeah I have 30 watchers on a 2nd pint... few offers also... I know it will sell at the price I have it at but I'm tempted to up the price because I know it'll be a bargain in the future