• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Is it gradable/slabable? It looks a bit magazine sized which is fine, but I've only seen recent "preview" books that look like that and they are pretty thick...

Was just curious :) I mean it's worth looking out for as a conversation piece, much like Malibu Sun, but if it is Slabable it ups it's game as a talking point lol 

5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Is it gradable/slabable? It looks a bit magazine sized which is fine, but I've only seen recent "preview" books that look like that and they are pretty thick...

Was just curious :) I mean it's worth looking out for as a conversation piece, much like Malibu Sun, but if it is Slabable it ups it's game as a talking point lol 

I don't think the size has changed since 1992. I've never seen a Previews slabbed.

3 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I don't think the size has changed since 1992. I've never seen a Previews slabbed.

Thanks! What I said might have been confusing, I thought previews were like an inch thick, I may be thinking of manga though...

Anyway that one looked less thick than I remembered lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thanks! What I said might have been confusing, I thought previews were like an inch thick, I may be thinking of manga though...

Anyway that one looked less thick than I remembered lol

It's tough to tell how far through the book it's opened to. I don't think the thickness has changed much over the years either.

2 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Sadly I don't.. the Comic Shop News preview of Spawn 1 is also pricey... what can I say? He's as a popular character as Wolverine

On 6/5/2020 at 10:25 PM, BishopT said:

I had a feeling that was a good spec, better than the regular 2nd print variant, but when the latter started going up in price, this one just kind of stayed at the same price level. This hobby is so funny some times.

And now it seems the regular 2nd print cover is back to selling for more. Wacky.

re: UF4 2nd print, for clarification.

Edited by BishopT

Knights of the old republic #8,48

*Carth Onasi,Demagol*  is heading up in price. Recent sold listings $45+ for #48. 

Also screw cbsi I was waiting till today to buy that age of republic special variant off Amazon. They are gone now. :pullhair: 

Edited by maidenmate91