• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

At this point I would even scope up those Halloween Fest copies for $1 each they will be $20 books 
I bet in the next few months.

They were already selling for $30 when you posted.

14 hours ago, littledoom said:

i honestly doubt that

:roflmao:

Edited by ygogolak

16 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

This one?

uf4.jpg

What year did that come out? Looks cool.. Ppl can't afford the real deal so it's a good option.. reminds me of WD Weekly 1.... If you look closer @fastballspecial commented under the Vader 3 halloween comicfest which is a worthless book for now... but more power to anyone who can make a healthy profit on those 3 years from now

2 minutes ago, littledoom said:

What year did that come out? Looks cool.. Ppl can't afford the real deal so it's a good option.. reminds me of WD Weekly 1.... If you look closer @fastballspecial commented under the Vader 3 halloween comicfest which is a worthless book for now... but more power to anyone who can make a healthy profit on those 3 years from now

Gotcha (thumbsu

The UF Comicfest came out just last year.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:48 AM, ThothAmon said:

I found one in my collection, not too long ago. The problem is: what to do with it? There have been about 5 recent sales on Feebay - between $50 and (best offer off of)$1500. There are five copies currently for sale between $250 and $3500(sig series).

So, it is difficult to gauge the market for this book and determine whether to sell... and for how much.

What would you guys do?

3 hours ago, littledoom said:

Several examples of where it has been successful. Sabrina, UF4, Umbrella Academy, and so on. It wont be 3 years either.

At the rate this market is going all they have to do is have her pop even in a cartoon and it will be a $10-20 book. Ive done
this several times before. Buy 20 copies for $1 each or less sometimes sell them $10-15 profit per book.

5 hours ago, camera73 said:

I found one in my collection, not too long ago. The problem is: what to do with it? There have been about 5 recent sales on Feebay - between $50 and (best offer off of)$1500. There are five copies currently for sale between $250 and $3500(sig series).

So, it is difficult to gauge the market for this book and determine whether to sell... and for how much.

What would you guys do?

If yours is as nice shape as the $1500 one then that's what I would list mine at

5 hours ago, MISTER EGGHEAD said:

Ultimate Fallout #4 was averaging about $575 CGC 9.8 around May 15th, so in about a month it has at least doubled. I can't remember a modern that got this hot so quick.

UXM 266 has done even better in 9.8.

2 hours ago, kimik said:

UXM 266 has done even better in 9.8.

I am not sure I would call $350 to $450 better than $350 to $1200

If you are talking about the newstand then maybe. Although I did see a miles newstand went for a grand raw. I don't think most people have caught on or there aren't many of them.

1 hour ago, Myowncollector said:

I am not sure I would call $350 to $450 better than $350 to $1200

If you are talking about the newstand then maybe. Although I did see a miles newstand went for a grand raw. I don't think most people have caught on or there aren't many of them.

There is a UXM 266 CGC 9.8 is at $1200+ with a week to go on Clink, and it is spiking at the same time as UF 4 and other copper/modern keys. Cash in on the COVID cheques and lack of conventions while you can.

On 6/7/2020 at 8:53 PM, rckstr1253 said:

I always wanted the ultimate falloutb4 2nd print cgc 9.8, should i buy it now or do you think itll cool off in the future?  I should of bought it a few months ago when i wanted it badly

I would get it now. No doubt it will go from $350 to $700 or $800 with that video game coming out.