• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, carcrawfordfan said:

Plenty of them are sitting on ebay for between $450 and $550. The buyer on clink is either stupid or a shill. This book has only really moved in newsstand 9.8 as previously suggested. 

The Clink copy is a newsstand copy so that may be the reason.

Future moderns heating up on ebay edition. Although x-MEN 266 is copper, but will cut you a break since that copper age section is dead. 

With the newstand pulling away and the regular sat at $350 $400 for so long. It is ripe and ready to pop. Another stimulus coming? Some lame movie rumor? Couple speculation sites mention it? Get one now if you are a fan of 20 to 40% profits. 

8 minutes ago, kimik said:

The Clink copy is a newsstand copy so that may be the reason.

I will go out on the limb and say that it is the reason for sure. But hey, if it was a regular edition and if this was the copper thread it would have been a great call. Just busting you. Actually in a few months it could be heating up. 

Fudge . I regret selling my Ultimate Comics All New Spider-Man 1 sealed bag.. I bought it when it came out and was ONLY $15 a couple months ago.. now it $80! FML!!! it's all good tho lol.

also Spider-Man 12 blew up to $40-60.. one I also sold cheap for nothing in a run

Now if only Justice League 12 New 52 would get some love

Edited by littledoom

8 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Fudge . I regret selling my Ultimate Comics All New Spider-Man 1 sealed bag.. I bought it when it came out and was ONLY $15 a couple months ago.. now it $80! FML!!! it's all good tho lol.

also Spider-Man 12 blew up to $40-60.. one I also sold cheap for nothing in a run

Now if only Justice League 12 New 52 would get some love

Should we be buying these now? Judging by how miles has done, next week that sealed bag will be $200 and 1st kiss $100

On 5/17/2020 at 11:30 PM, littledoom said:

UF4 will not be a $700 comic sealed or I hope not... It might reach NYX or Bat12 levels.. maybe solid $200-300 raw .. idk It could be the next ASM 300

Prophecy .. crazy how much Miles jumped in a month.. weeks.. days time ..

1 minute ago, Myowncollector said:
On 10/26/2011 at 11:33 PM, John R said:

The Vault #1 (Image Comics). One sold for $12 and another for $20 on Ebay. A movie is on the way (Johnny Depp is involved) and a really good story to boot!

Sweet. I like Johnny Depp. When is this coming out? 

That book was fantastic the movie should be great.

Besides a first appearance has Miles Morales been involved in anything memorable in comic book form?  I get that he is being pushed upon us in other media, and maybe thats enough with the new non reading collector base, but when it comes down to stories and art on the page I don't see where anyone would pay stupid dollars yet.

Edited by Broke as a Joke
finished

5 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Besides a first appearance has Miles Morales been involved in anything memorable in comic book form?  I get that he is being pushed upon us in other media, and maybe thats enough with the new non reading collector base, but when it comes down to stories and art on the page I don't see where anyone would pay stupid dollars yet.

exactly.. Miles Morales first decade compared Peter Parker's is not even a comparison

4 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Spider-Gwen.  Squirrel Girl.  America Chavez.  Silk.  Moon Girl.  Etc etc.  All are rising....and I doubt any have had deep and/or memorable stories as of yet.