• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, kimik said:
17 hours ago, divad said:

Perhaps, but no one that posts in this thread . . . . And I'll go so far as to broaden that to this forum. :bigsmile:

I think you would be surprised. I know of at least a couple of boardies who post in the modern forum from time to time that meet the generally accepted net worth criteria to be considered wealthy. 

Must be Corona smith and Brock  . . .  lol

16 hours ago, kimik said:

I think you would be surprised. I know of at least a couple of boardies who post in the modern forum from time to time that meet the generally accepted net worth criteria to be considered wealthy. 

I would say most people in here are pretty well off. Everybody I know who treats comics as $ bought hoarded hundreds of copies of miles gwen silk aphra and all those books hit in a close time frame. 

Sure some people want nothing to do with modern. Most of them don't part with old comics either. Purely collectors. I am not a huge fan of modern books but I pick up a lot of collections so come in here to see what trash I can unload. 

50 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

All? Not even close. Many? Perhaps. Some? Definitely.

All from what I seen. Hardly any are selling for more than $15 or even $10 but people are listing them and they are selling fast. 

Clone wars fcbd been going for 2 weeks. Cant remember if anyone reported or not.

4 hours ago, jcjames said:

Glengarry.jpg.88dd575f1223f61867744aa35316d975.jpg

Let me have your attention for a moment.

So you’re talking about what? You’re talking about, complaining about that sale you lost, some son-of-a-gun that doesn’t want to buy, somebody that doesn’t want what you’re selling... Let’s talk about something important.

Are they all here? … Well, I’m going anyway. Let’s talk about something important.

Put that coffee DOWN! Coffee’s for flippers only.

Do you think I’m messing with you? I am not messing with you. I’m here on a mission of mercy. Your name’s ComicFan? … You call yourself a flipper you son-of-a-shill? ….I’d wish you good luck but you wouldn’t know what to do with it if you got it...

😂

That is too great!!!

On 6/26/2020 at 11:53 PM, divad said:

Perhaps, but no one that posts in this thread . . . . And I'll go so far as to broaden that to this forum. :bigsmile:

Oh I can think of a few.

I think I sold 13 Static 1s in the last few days and several last issues which are really hard to find.
We talk all the time about Static 45 which is really difficult to find, but from issue 40 and on they are
all tough. I have found 44 to be tougher then 45 honestly.

I should have held my Hardware 50s pile longer I sold all mine from $15-35. Other ebay sellers want
a fortune, but they just sit.

Edited by fastballspecial

1 hour ago, Ace Bandage said:

What are thoughts about Young Avengers #1  ?

All those characters are hitting the MCU soon. 

Great investment cheap. I no longer will sell any of my copies under $70+ raw.

Its just a matter of time there. They have popped several times already. I could
kick myself for passing up 5 copies of the Wizard World Variant many years ago
dirt cheap.

2 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Great investment cheap. I no longer will sell any of my copies under $70+ raw.

Its just a matter of time there. They have popped several times already. I could
kick myself for passing up 5 copies of the Wizard World Variant many years ago
dirt cheap.

Agreed.  

Lady Hawkeye seems like a character destined to become something big.  I really enjoyed the series.  Honestly think the kids are going to eat this character up.  Might be blasphemous, but I like her better than Clint at times.  Though I never complained when they were duo'd together. 

Hulkling was pretty fun back then.  Really depends what they do with the character in this new series. 

Patriot is perfect for our current environment.  Done correctly, he could be Miles big. 

I really like Stature.  Though I'm not sure others do as much.  I think she is YA #2, so another to look out for. 

Patrick