• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

(shrug)

But I can't imagine why Bruce would call Batman "Tim" if it was Terry in the suit.

The arc features many alternate versions of Superman, Batman, and those connected to them. Maybe that part did show the Batman Beyond reality, but during a time when Tim had taken over as Batman. Then again, considering who was behind the story, how much of it was really meaningful?

As covered earlier in this thread, it's 100% Tim Drake. They even made an action figure of it and it name him on the back of the package. It's allegedly getting hot as it's the first Batman Beyond appearance in continuity regardless of who's in the suit. 

4 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

As covered earlier in this thread, it's 100% Tim Drake. They even made an action figure of it and it name him on the back of the package. It's allegedly getting hot as it's the first Batman Beyond appearance in continuity regardless of who's in the suit. 

Well it shouldn’t  be getting hot but that’s today’s buyers.

Guess just be happy there buying junk for a premium I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Shoomanfoo

7 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

As covered earlier in this thread, it's 100% Tim Drake. They even made an action figure of it and it name him on the back of the package.

(thumbsu

It's allegedly getting hot as

It's definitely hot, not allegedly hot.

it's the first Batman Beyond appearance in continuity regardless of who's in the suit. 

Terry McGinnis is Batman in Batman Beyond. Batman Beyond is the title of an animated TV series and its comic book adaptation(s). If it's not Terry, it's not the Batman from Batman Beyond, regardless of what suit some alternate Batman is wearing.

14 hours ago, kairos70 said:
14 hours ago, BishopT said:

12 2nd print and 19 2nd print are doing well, also.

Yeah, I think Venom and Thor are setting records with the sales of later printings. A lot of retailers still haven't caught on to their rising popularity. Most LCS in my area only buy 1 or 2 copies of  2nd, 3rd prints,etc. Some will only order them to fill requests by subscribers.

Thinking of off loading my 1-26 run of Venom but they are all first prints and these days it seems like first prints are less in demand. Its like something from the twilight zone!

16 minutes ago, Avi said:

Thinking of off loading my 1-26 run of Venom but they are all first prints and these days it seems like first prints are less in demand. Its like something from the twilight zone!

First prints are for the noobs to necessitate the later printings that discriminating comic buyers are really after. (thumbsu

1 hour ago, Lazyboy said:

(thumbsu

It's definitely hot, not allegedly hot.

Terry McGinnis is Batman in Batman Beyond. Batman Beyond is the title of an animated TV series and its comic book adaptation(s). If it's not Terry, it's not the Batman from Batman Beyond, regardless of what suit some alternate Batman is wearing.

Interesting info :) I remember the cartoon, but that said, wouldn't know much about the comic, seems there is a back and forth in the plot. 

3 hours ago, littledoom said:

Batman #28 New 52... multiple copies sold the past 24 hours... up to $20... who is Bluebird?  this used to be a book to look for several years ago

Bluebird: Harper Row, DC new 52 character who is also a character on the DC Universe Young Justice TV series.

Edited by kairos70

I asked the same thing in another thread.  I know I have a few of that issue and a couple newsies to boot, just never got that far in my reading of the HC's, or I did and just don't remember her.  Anyhow yea, that book is climbing due to some Tynion news he's gonna use her in the Joker War storyline somehow.

Snyder and Tynion designed Bluebird(Harper Row) to be a Batman protege that's skilled with electronics and in the area  of electrical engineering. If Joker's war story arc is heading in the direction I think it is then Batman is going to need some new gadgets or improvements thereof in order to deal with Joker and his minions. We've already seen a new armored suit in issue #95.