• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, divad said:

Yes. If you actually had any experience in that area you would know that more often than not, the dealer is more informed than you are. As to contributions, what do you call your recent infatuation with me? lol

So after this you’re on ignore. First I have plenty of experience. Secondly the books were selling for $40 at that time so he got FMV. Third, I can guarantee most comic collector’s know a hell of a lot more than dealers. It’s how speculators and flippers make money. Off those clueless dealers you claim are so knowledgeable. Not that some aren’t but people wouldn’t be buying hot books at cover and selling them for hundreds or thousands. 

I’m not infatuated with you I’m sick of your troll comments that bring nothing to the conversation. Nothing except divisiveness and was weak attempts at trolling. So you’re being put on ignore so I don’t have to waste my time reading your drivel. 

1 hour ago, Broke as a Joke said:

So what's heating up?  :D

Side note, I just flipped through that Dark Metal 1 and if that goofy Robin King character becomes hot i will have lost all hope in the modern market.  

Looks like Legends of the Dark Knights #1 is on the same path as Hell Arisen #4 where shops under-ordered it, only a few people subbed for it but the day it comes out everyone will want a copy. I learned my lesson though. Even if I hate it, at least I subbed for a copy to avoid the Ebay mark up.

Edited by kairos70

1 hour ago, Broke as a Joke said:

So what's heating up?  :D

Side note, I just flipped through that Dark Metal 1 and if that goofy Robin King character becomes hot i will have lost all hope in the modern market.  

Let me check the chart...

qif9iil9bfe41.jpg?auto=webp&s=2d0b1cf343

17 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

Big time. Just refinanced. 

Also, people saved a ton of money with daycares closed.

And not eating out, vacations, etc...

There are still plenty of people working that have more (perceived) expendable cash than they did a year ago.

2 hours ago, ygogolak said:

And not eating out, vacations, etc...

There are still plenty of people working that have more (perceived) expendable cash than they did a year ago.

I'm a bread route delivery salesman, work never halted. Between my work never stopping, and my wife's fat unemployment checks, we were flushed with cash. She is a part time hair stylist, she went from making $500 ish biweekly to $600 a week. I honestly feel they should screen people about the stimulus. I don't need another one, and I'm sure there are many who don't. 

32 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

I'm a bread route delivery salesman, work never halted. Between my work never stopping, and my wife's fat unemployment checks, we were flushed with cash. She is a part time hair stylist, she went from making $500 ish biweekly to $600 a week. I honestly feel they should screen people about the stimulus. I don't need another one, and I'm sure there are many who don't. 

donate the money to a charity