• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, BishopT said:

All new Marvel Now Point One #1 is no joke right now, even if it’s just 1st print. I was selling that book for $50-60 all year last year and here we are... half decent NM- copies are selling for $189 shipped. 

I wish I’d picked up more of the second prints when they were cheap. Have quite a few 1st prints. 

6 minutes ago, BishopT said:

I still have one VF- 2nd print and three NM (not 9.8 candidates) that I didn’t sell last year.

And to be clear, I never found a 9.8 candidate of either book, ever.

I believe a second print 9.8 sold on best offer for $1250. 9.8s of the first print are right around a grand. All my copies of the first print range from 9.0-9.6. 

Edited by Corona smith

1 minute ago, Ace Bandage said:

Congrats, I must have missed that one.  

I think it was literally listed for a few minutes before I bought it. I had been watching for one for some time and it’s still the only one to date I’ve seen. My heart was pounding as I rushed through checkout.