• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Corona smith said:

You don’t even know. 3 long boxes, 5 short bins and about 2-3 long boxes worth that needs bins. 

I was at the LCS last week and ran into a collector friend there. He has just come back from visiting family in another location in Western Canada. He decided to hit the used book store in town. The had just picked up a collection with 30 longs of newsstand books (collector bought of magazine stands in town). He cherry picked all of the keys that were left, and now I am debating whether I take a few hours trip to get the rest. 😂

Edited by kimik

10 minutes ago, kimik said:

I was at the LCS last week and ran into a collector friend there. He has just come back from visiting family in another location in Western Canada. He decided to hit the used book store in town. The had just picked up a collection with 30 longs of newsstand books (collector bought of magazine stands in town). He cherry picked all of the keys that were left, and now I am debating whether I take a few hours trip to get the rest. 😂

A few hours for 30 longs of newsies? I'd be driving instead of typing if this was me!

24 minutes ago, kimik said:

What town? I'll go....

14 minutes ago, Lobo1969 said:

What town? I'll go....

A gentleman never kisses and tells....

I closed on another collection out of town that I have to pick up tomorrow. Next weekend will potentially be the out of province road trip for the newsies. 😉

Edited by kimik

1 minute ago, kimik said:

A gentleman never kisses and tells....

I closed on another collection out of town that I have to pick up tomorrow. Next weekend will potentially be the out of province road trip for the newsies. 😉

Fine! Be that way.... :foryou:

I'm a presser now anyways!

4 hours ago, kimik said:

Hell yeah you take the trip. No way they could’ve gotten all the good stuff. 

4 hours ago, kimik said:

Hmm, somewhere in Calgary?

8 minutes ago, eddly said:

Hmm, somewhere in Calgary?

No. Comcage George has cleaned out all of the good stuff I have been aware of in Calgary the past couple of years. His contacts keep digging up great collections for him.

1 hour ago, Ace Bandage said:

There's a  CGC 9.8 Young Avengers #1 Wizard World LA Variant current bid  $911 with 2 days left on the auction.  Big time increase. 

yea cbsi lemmings are in rare form. They pumped the 3rd print star wars legacy #1 up to $200. The article said a $100 sale put it on their radar. The asking prices for #1 first print are nuts. 

8 hours ago, IbukiLord said:

Thor #2 has been selling steadily but I see the 1:25 just sold raw at $200 think that's the highest, 2 days ago one sold for $175. I remember buying 2 of these for cover price cause no one wanted them when it came out.

Any of the Thor GOT or any Thor Aaron run for that matter is a great read. Also a lot of the Esad Ribic covers are amazing. Rumors of Gorr being in the new movie doesn’t hurt the #2 at all. Also, #6 is hot due to Knull. Also, Jane as Thor premiers in GOT 25. Great run all around! A 9.8 GOT #2 Acuna variant sold on eBay last month for like $950. Wow!

3222ACFF-61A6-4E1D-B10E-66010B7077C7.jpeg

7 hours ago, kimik said:

Go. Leave RIGHT now

6 minutes ago, Summydad1 said:

Any of the Thor GOT or any Thor Aaron run for that matter is a great read. Also a lot of the Esad Ribic covers are amazing. Rumors of Gorr being in the new movie doesn’t hurt the #2 at all. Also, #6 is hot due to Knull. Also, Jane as Thor premiers in GOT 25. Great run all around! A 9.8 GOT #2 Acuna variant sold on eBay last month for like $950. Wow!

Nice. I am picking up a collection with #2,4,5,6,12 in it tomorrow.