• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

On 8/9/2020 at 4:30 PM, gradejunky said:

Something going on with Darth Vader vol. 3 #1 and 2 both blowing up a bit.  I guess #1 is a 1st app. of Zed something, but #2 no real reasoning why it is climbing to my knowledge.  Anyone current on reading this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-MARVEL-COMICS-STAR-WARS-DARTH-VADER-2-NM-UNREAD-COPY-FLAT-RATE-SHIPPING/402348244686?hash=item5dadd2fece%3Ag%3A61EAAOSwG7JfJeZr&LH_Auction=1

p.s. 3000th post after 14 years.....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yes one seller sells 2 copies for $10 each then jacks his last one up to $99.00 doh!

Nice cover I would even pay a little over cover for it.

Edited by fastballspecial

18 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Eclipso should see a nice bump soon.  For a cheaper version then HOS 61 maybe look at Johns JSA run or other
incantations of Eclipso thru the years. 

Apparently his 1st app. in HOS has always been a scarce book according to sources in Overstreet Market reports.  I was looking in to buying some copies a few years back and all I ever found on most sites was beaters if they had it at all.  What is going on with him?

1 minute ago, gradejunky said:
21 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Eclipso should see a nice bump soon.  For a cheaper version then HOS 61 maybe look at Johns JSA run or other

Apparently his 1st app. in HOS has always been a scarce book according to sources in Overstreet Market reports.  I was looking in to buying some copies a few years back and all I ever found on most sites was beaters if they had it at all.  What is going on with him?

New villain in Stargirl next season.

Venom #27 already $10+ hasn't even hit the shelf.  I'll tell ya, if this is not on your pull or your not pre-ordering multiples of this book and Thor moving forward you don't like to make $$$ on moderns.

1 minute ago, fastballspecial said:

New villain in Stargirl next season.

I tried to watch that show, I really did but.....face-with-open-mouth-vomiting_1f92e.png.0b7d07ada75393ee159262004961e1e6.png

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

Eclipso 1 from 1992? HOS 61 is a silver age book.

53 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Eclipso 1 from 1992? HOS 61 is a silver age book.

Whats the confusion? I am merely suggesting some of this other incantations may yield fruit instead of the HOS 61 which
is already pretty pricey.

Whats the confusion? I am merely suggesting some of this other incantations may yield fruit instead of the HOS 61 which

Seemed weird to see that in a modern thread vs the already mentioned “silver heating up thread”

2 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Was the series and mini-series event in the '90s the first time he headlined a book?

I haven't watched Stargirl yet, but apparently there were hints of the Shade appearing? The James Robinson mini might be worth picking up.

On 8/9/2020 at 5:30 PM, gradejunky said:

Something going on with Darth Vader vol. 3 #1 and 2 both blowing up a bit.  I guess #1 is a 1st app. of Zed something, but #2 no real reasoning why it is climbing to my knowledge.  Anyone current on reading this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-MARVEL-COMICS-STAR-WARS-DARTH-VADER-2-NM-UNREAD-COPY-FLAT-RATE-SHIPPING/402348244686?hash=item5dadd2fece%3Ag%3A61EAAOSwG7JfJeZr&LH_Auction=1

p.s. 3000th post after 14 years.....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

The thing you are missing is that Star Wars fans actually read the comics.