• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

The problem with speculation threads is weeding out who has an interest in a book and who doesn't. 
Some problem speculation sites have when advertise other sellers on their sites. 

I prefer to deal more concrete details. Many pure speculators have passed thru here over the years and 
don't stay. Facebook is a much more ripe environment for them.

On 8/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, bellrules said:

Man. All those Marvel Tales are going to be worth a fortune. “Marvel Tales 106-Rare first cover appearance of the Punisher” lol

I'll buy every single McFarlane cover you can find for me.

7 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

The problem with speculation threads is weeding out who has an interest in a book and who doesn't. 
Some problem speculation sites have when advertise other sellers on their sites. 

I prefer to deal more concrete details. Many pure speculators have passed thru here over the years and 

Amen!

7 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

It kinda feeds itself. Someone posts a book and someone else reading it buys said book. 

On 8/15/2020 at 10:21 AM, littledoom said:

There's a Speculation thread on CGC? I need in

Bringing up books like Hell Arisen 3 (spiking hard due to DC announcing November Punchline one shot) or the Legends 1:25 cover can gain you ill will round these parts. Feel free to check out the comicheatingup forums. Real spec over there. CGC forums seems to primarily discuss eBay sales. Little to no spec happening here.

Edited by RJ MacReady

15 minutes ago, RJ MacReady said:

Bringing up books like Hell Arisen 3 (spiking hard due to DC announcing November Punchline one shot) or the Legends 1:25 cover can gain you ill will round these parts. Feel free to check out the comicheatingup forums. Real spec over there. CGC forums seems to primarily discuss eBay sales. Little to no spec happening here.

There is plenty of spec happening here, we just prefer to keep our picks to ourselves. 

1 hour ago, RJ MacReady said:
On 8/15/2020 at 10:21 AM, littledoom said:

There's a Speculation thread on CGC? I need in

Um No thats incorrect. 

Either go the speculation threads that exist or make one yourself. 
This thread is for actual sales and books moving. Many of us here speculate here 
we just try to discuss books in this thread with valid information. 

Thats the difference.  Many of us belong to all those sites and more.

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

Um No thats incorrect. 

This thread is for actual sales and books moving. Many of us here speculate here 

What speculation thread? you mean the one that has comments from 2014 on its current page? spare me. 

5 minutes ago, RJ MacReady said:
1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

Um No thats incorrect. 

What speculation thread? you mean the one that has comments from 2014 on its current page? spare me. 

You are either too lazy or too ignorant to look there are several. 
Its not my job to find them for you.

And if you don't like any of them here is an idea. :idea:
Make one.

15 hours ago, Ace Bandage said:

CGC 9.4  EOS 2 Land Variant sold for $2300   (based on the buy_it_now price hack)   .   9.6's were selling at ~$1500 back in June. 

image.thumb.png.d96085a9ebbe0bf95f5d539059680696.png

There hasn't been a legit sale of a 9.8 in 4 months. Compare that to UF4 variant, and this thing is poised to going gangbusters.