• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

On 8/14/2020 at 4:47 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

But no love for the gamestop edition?

I still have it I think...

On a random note, I'm looking to buy a high grade copy if you still have one. Tired of disappointing polybag results.

4 hours ago, jcjames said:

What "hack" are you using? Flippertools site seems to have shutdown. 

Go to the page, right click and view page source, search for taxExclusivePrice  ......     the amount after that appears to be the actual purchase price.   Just found this hack today and confirmed it on one of my previous BIN purchases while not logged in. 

1 hour ago, Tnexus said:

There hasn't been a legit sale of a 9.8 in 4 months. Compare that to UF4 variant, and this thing is poised to going gangbusters.

I have a 9.6  that could potentially get a 9.8.  Really thinking about taking a chance. 

On 8/16/2020 at 10:24 PM, fastballspecial said:

You are either too lazy or too ignorant to look there are several. 
Its not my job to find them for you.

And if you don't like any of them here is an idea. :idea:
Make one.

PSH. please. calling me lazy when you're the one telling me to go post in a "spec forum" that yesterday had comments from f***ing 2014.  if you werent the lazy one here, you wouldnt be suggesting I go post in that dead thread. 

54 minutes ago, RJ MacReady said:

PSH. please. calling me lazy when you're the one telling me to go post in a "spec forum" that yesterday had comments from f***ing 2014.  if you werent the lazy one here, you wouldnt be suggesting I go post in that dead thread. 

This thread is far from dead 

9 hours ago, RJ MacReady said:

The fact that u are too lazy to go back a page or two to find the speculation threads is not my problem its yours. The fact that u can't find them is even worse. I found them in 5min.

Edited by fastballspecial

Does anyone know what is going on with Invincible Ironman #1 where she Riri is first shown in the Ironheart armor on cover, there is a second print with blue text but I can't find anything about this, there is 1 graded copy on census at a 9.4 which sold 2 weeks ago for $300 and then a raw copy sold yesterday in auction for $70 but apart from those 2 I cannot find any other sales for this, is it just really low print and hard to find? Since Riri Williams will most likely start to heat up with other books outside of #7 and #9 for the Invincible Iron Man run I thought I'd look into other books to get.

13 hours ago, RJ MacReady said:

That's not the most current speculation thread here, :censored:.

It's also not dead anymore now that it has been bumped.

7 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

The fact that u are too lazy to go back a page or two to find the speculation threads is not my problem its yours. The fact that u can't find them is even worse. I found them in 5min.

You truly are this dense. That modern spec thread didn’t have a post from 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 until 2 days ago when someone else mentioned there is no spec thread here. You seem to be under the impression that I can’t find the thread, when in reality i found it, but it’s as dead as a door nail. 

15 hours ago, littledoom said:

This thread is far from dead 

This thread has 31 pages right now and 2 days ago the most recent post was from 2015. Y’all are off your rocker on this one. 

Edited by RJ MacReady

20 minutes ago, RJ MacReady said:

You truly are this dense. That modern spec thread didn’t have a post from 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 until 2 days ago when someone else mentioned there is no spec thread here. You seem to be under the impression that I can’t find the thread, when in reality i found it, but it’s as dead as a door nail. 

This thread has 31 pages right now and 2 days ago the most recent post was from 2015. Y’all are off your rocker on this one. 

There are several in different forms you just cant seem to understand, that not just one. They are literally on the last few pages, but you wont take the time to read any of them  so it really doesn't matter.

I am fine with dense thats okay, but I can find all the spec threads that are here. Again this isn't my problem its yours. 

There are plenty of speculators here and threads you just wont take the time to look or read them.

Edited by fastballspecial

4 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I am amazed at the amount of money being dropped on these characters just on potential for the most part.

And then there are sales like these! Even though its a best offer, doubt it went for less than 1k!

Not my own spec...saw this posted somewhere else.

image.thumb.png.95fe31c30bbb7d39e1425932d8eb77d9.png