• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Just now, fastballspecial said:

Oh yeah there is no shortage of it currently. Its just amazing to see. I am content being the little fish.

Same here! I'll just wait for the madness to eventually end.

On 8/17/2020 at 2:00 AM, Ace Bandage said:

Go to the page, right click and view page source, search for taxExclusivePrice  ......     the amount after that appears to be the actual purchase price.   Just found this hack today and confirmed it on one of my previous BIN purchases while not logged in. 

I must be doing this wrong.  I"m trying to find this price and i can't find that taxExcluxiveprice on the page source area.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Showcase-22-CGC-2-5-DC-1959-1st-Green-Lantern-Silver-Hal-Jordan-103-cm-clean/353101055564?hash=item523676864c:g:WckAAOSwIc9e3tlz

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

I must be doing this wrong.  I"m trying to find this price and i can't find that taxExcluxiveprice on the page source area.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Showcase-22-CGC-2-5-DC-1959-1st-Green-Lantern-Silver-Hal-Jordan-103-cm-clean/353101055564?hash=item523676864c:g:WckAAOSwIc9e3tlz

Aah.. I forgot a critical step. 

From the link you provided, you need to click on the picture of the auction item. It will take you to another version of the auction page. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Showcase-22-CGC-2-5-DC-1959-1st-Green-Lantern-Silver-Hal-Jordan-103-cm-clean-/353101055564?hash=item523676864c%3Ag%3AWckAAOSwIc9e3tlz&nma=true&si=2ON3YXRJIvyuxt5%2B9rugP3SXnac%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Browse down to the section containing the auction info and right click there.  then search. 

I found this when I searched on the item you linked:    "taxExclusivePrice":"2,550.00"

Edited by Ace Bandage
correction of word selection

3 minutes ago, Ace Bandage said:

Aah.. I forgot a critical step. 

From the link you provided, you need to click on the picture of the auction item. It will take you to another version of the auction page.   Browse down to the section where you have the auction info and right click there.  then search. 

I found this when I searched on the item you linked:    "taxExclusivePrice":"2,550.00"

Thank you... do i stay on ebay or go to flippertools?

Just now, Wolverinex said:

Ahh okay, so i stay on ebay to view source.. Got it!  Thank you. 

Just now, Wolverinex said:

Ahh okay, so i stay on ebay to view source.. Got it!  Thank you. 

Yes,  from the auction results page right-click on an empty space and select "view page source".    It will take you to the HTML code for the page.  Search (ctrl+F) for taxExclusivePrice

14 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I am amazed at the amount of money being dropped on these characters just on potential for the most part.

Most have been confirmed, maybe not publicly from Marvel, for MCU roles.

Has anyone read Canto? It's a great story with an important lesson, but it's definitely aimed at children.

Edited by ygogolak

26 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Has anyone read Canto? It's a great story with an important lesson, but it's definitely aimed at children.

I haven't, but I will have to check it out. Books with universal appeal that are also suitable for children have a great chance to sustain demand and even gain in value. 

1 minute ago, GLCBrad said:

Another simple way is to go to the website www.130point.com and choose “search eBay sales” in the main menu.

Type your search parameters and make sure that “include best offer” is checked

This is absurdly easy and mobile-friendly 

Thanks.   Just tried and agree.  Very easy!!      My new go to!

5 minutes ago, GLCBrad said:

Another simple way is to go to the website www.130point.com and choose “search eBay sales” in the main menu.

Type your search parameters and make sure that “include best offer” is checked

This is absurdly easy and mobile-friendly 

Yeah, very mobile friendly. Watchcount no longer works easily on mobile. I use 130point all the time for referencing digital card sales.

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

Yeah, I enjoyed the series. I could easily see it being a Pixar film if they were so inclined. Just wished the first series would have arrived without defects. At my local shops it was almost impossible to find  raw copies of #1 & #2 without spine tics.

58 minutes ago, kairos70 said:

Yeah, I enjoyed the series. I could easily see it being a Pixar film if they were so inclined. Just wished the first series would have arrived without defects. At my local shops it was almost impossible to find  raw copies of #1 & #2 without spine tics.

I pre-ordered 5 copies from DCBS (along with one of the variants, which DCBS cancelled on me), and they all had the same bends.