• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Holy crud.. my Black Panther comics are evaporating from my ebay left and right... there's been a dry spell and I knew this was no coincidence.. and no BP movie news so I googled Black panther and find out Boseman died today wtf damn!

I had no idea he was sick such a great actor.

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

Holy crud Black Panther 2 1st Shuri exploding to $150 raw... I sold 4 copies this year.. sadly I have no more

Yeah, so sad. 43... way too young.

Shuri will pick up the mantle in the MCU now, they should not replace Boseman. 

1 hour ago, jcjames said:

Yeah, so sad. 43... way too young.

Shuri will pick up the mantle in the MCU now, they should not replace Boseman. 

Wakanda river is like a Lazarus pit. Killmonger faking his death is a classic movie trope. He is a black Panther 

9 hours ago, littledoom said:

Holy crud Black Panther 2 1st Shuri exploding to $150 raw... I sold 4 copies this year.. sadly I have no more

#5 (of the 09 series) just sold for $150 as well.

Edited by BishopT

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

Campbell cover? I sold a copy of #1 (her first solo title) also... from 2009

That’s the one. That #1 Campbell is gaining steam too, and I expect the Campbell variant for that issue to go nuclear.

7 hours ago, littledoom said:

Again holy crud Justice League 50 New 52 is heating up $30+.. sold mine too cheap in a lot when it first spiked many months ago

I'm surprised the 2nd print isn't following suit as well with all the recent craze for later printings. The ones listed on eBay are describe 2nd prints as "low print run" which I have no way to verify.

7 hours ago, BishopT said:
8 hours ago, littledoom said:

Campbell cover? I sold a copy of #1 (her first solo title) also... from 2009

That’s the one. That #1 Campbell is gaining steam too, and I expect the Campbell variant for that issue to go nuclear.

I expect to do well, but not as well as the 2005 books. At the beginning yes as some buyers will honestly either buy
the wrong books or mistakenly think they will sky rocket as well not his best covers.

41 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Almost double that now.

Less than two weeks ago I sold my last copy for $75.. im stricken w ill luck.. it’s a book that’s a fringe key.. could dip or could go higher. I honestly think Convergence Superman 2 is the same type of book. $10-15. Ppl will kick themselves when offspring or other characters w main character likeness hit the screen. Black Panther 6 Udon variant (2016) is a pretty good book to own also 

Edited by littledoom

53 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I expect to do well, but not as well as the 2005 books. At the beginning yes as some buyers will honestly either buy
the wrong books or mistakenly think they will sky rocket as well not his best covers.

To clarify I’m talking about that ghost of a NYCC “sketch” variant of the normal Campbell cover. Before all of this it was already sold for over 1k raw in June.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Black-Panther-1-J-Scott-Campbell-NYCC-Partial-Sketch-Variant-RARE-NM/224047793793?hash=item342a4a0681:g:KJ0AAOSw40Ve6NNR#vi__app-cvip-panel

Edited by BishopT