• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bart Allen said:

This - among a HUGE amount of Milestone Comics - arrived today lol

s-l1600.jpg

Do not know, but I'm sure someone does, and will say I should know,but are these posters in every ICON 1? I have no idea where the card came from. I think the comic is very nice! Sorry for the quality of the photos!

DSCF1097.JPG

DSCF1098.JPG

DSCF1100.JPG

DSCF1099.JPG

24 minutes ago, Spawnfreak said:

Do not know, but I'm sure someone does, and will say I should know,but are these posters in every ICON 1? I have no idea where the card came from. I think the comic is very nice! Sorry for the quality of the photos!

Hey there ^_^

They sure are, and Icon #1 is a pretty damn good comic too - with a preview of Static ~ But for example, here's an image of the contents of another Milestone polybag feature:

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

47 minutes ago, Bart Allen said:

Hey there ^_^

They sure are, and Icon #1 is a pretty damn good comic too - with a preview of Static ~ But for example, here's an image of the contents of another Milestone polybag feature:

Reveal hidden contents

s-l1600.jpg

To clarify, they came with all of the Collector's Editions of #1 (the polybagged one). There was also a cheaper, non-polybagged standard edition of the first 4 Milestone #1 issues.

Picked up a small pile of Kanan 1s.  Don't kill FTL.  Seems like everyone wants 6, but 1 and 5 are true 1sts.  Are we in a cameo vs full situation?

Found a solid stack of Spawn between 120 and 149.  Think I may try to trade for toys.  Can't pass up books from that range.  Saw a stack from 107 thru 119 that I passed on.  May need to re-look those up.

Patrick

On 9/2/2020 at 2:41 PM, Spawnfreak said:

Here are some better pics of Icon 1 (Collector's Edition) and its contents:

ICON1p4.jpg

ICON1p3.jpg

ICON1p2.jpg

ICON1p1.jpg

ICON1tcb.jpg

ICON1tca.jpg

ICON1pp.jpg

ICON1bb.jpg

1 hour ago, comixry said:

Speaking of Milestone...is anyone familiar with the Xombi title? Was it any good? I ask because looks like DC did a mini series of it in 2011 (same year Static Shock came out). Wonder why DC didn't reboot the whole Milestone line.

Likely due to low sales of the other reboot books.

Wow people are paying $100+ for klaws of the panther#1 variant. That is ridiculous, the cover alone doesn't justify that lol

In addition it's only a 1:10 so.... where are these prices coming from?  It's not even a key Shuri issue. The specilation bubble is getting bigger....

18 hours ago, comixry said:

Speaking of Milestone...is anyone familiar with the Xombi title? Was it any good? I ask because looks like DC did a mini series of it in 2011 (same year Static Shock came out). Wonder why DC didn't reboot the whole Milestone line.

17 hours ago, kimik said:

Likely due to low sales of the other reboot books.

It'll return in Milestone Returns #0 ~

What's the deal with Spawn #310?  Seen a lot of people talking about it.  My understanding is that it is the first cover app of Ninja Spawn (who debuted backed in #297 or something).  

I believe there are 4 covers and the Ninja Spawn is one of the variants... along with a B&W one.

Did I get this right?

35 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Guessing people are piggy backing on 309.  Also looks to be a big story for gunslinger spawn.  I went to a ton of stores before I could find even 1 copy of 309.  

Patrick

I just got my copies of 309 from DCBS...2 of my 5 copies of cover B's were not very nice.  One was real bad and of course they are long sold out so there is no way I'm getting replacements.  I'm not too happy.  My copies of Spawn from them have not been good all around, lot's of spine issues going on with the last few issues of Spawn.  Anyone else experiencing bad copies of Spawn, or is it just me???

20200905_181614.thumb.jpg.c7e8a98851d992cda1196a27cf36452c.jpg