• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, followtheleader said:

I'm seeing people listing both BP 5 and BP Dark Reign 1 as Shuris 1st appearance in the BP costume.  Did they come out at the same time or is one erroneous?  Both are doing very well.  For BP Dark Reign, its shocking to see a 1st print pull more than a 2nd.  Maybe its Campbells artwork.

Patrick

She’s on all the covers and actually makes an appearance in the story as BP in BP5. 

Marvel Previews 64 is also selling well and has her on the back cover I believe. As well as BP Annual 1 which has an alternate earth story containing the characters actual first appearance as BP. 

Marvel had to of known he was sick and planned for it just in case. A whole lot of people are speculating on this happening. I can see them doing an all female super hero movie or series as well. 

I actually recently just got a copy of BP2 which I won an ebay auction for $34. It also contained the first six issues. It was in the mail when he passed away and the Shuri books caught fire. 

772F6244-2EC3-40D2-889C-531D573BC3F3.jpeg

4 hours ago, Corona smith said:

She’s on all the covers and actually makes an appearance in the story as BP in BP5. 

Marvel Previews 64 is also selling well and has her on the back cover I believe. As well as BP Annual 1 which has an alternate earth story containing the characters actual first appearance as BP. 

Marvel had to of known he was sick and planned for it just in case. A whole lot of people are speculating on this happening. I can see them doing an all female super hero movie or series as well. 

I actually recently just got a copy of BP2 which I won an ebay auction for $34. It also contained the first six issues. It was in the mail when he passed away and the Shuri books caught fire. 

If there's a new BP it's going to be Killmonger.. makes more sense for a lead role in a big budget Hollywood movie

31 minutes ago, littledoom said:

If there's a new BP it's going to be Killmonger.. makes more sense for a lead role in a big budget Hollywood movie

Off topic a bit, but I don't know how he could be considering his whole mindest and agenda was just trying to create an uprising around the world and went against everything BP stood for.

2 minutes ago, Jitstark said:

Off topic a bit, but I don't know how he could be considering his whole mindest and agenda was just trying to create an uprising around the world and went against everything BP stood for.

thats exactly why he should be BP.. he showed growth and change.. he was never truly evil.. kind of like Magneto.. his means to an end were bad but that can change.. it's written in the stars.. Marvel likes progress and they would be the first to have a previous villain be the hero in a lead role

Just now, littledoom said:

thats exactly why he should be BP.. he showed growth and change.. he was never truly evil.. kind of like Magneto.. his means to an end were bad but that can change.. it's written in the stars.. Marvel likes progress and they would be the first to have a previous villain be the hero in a lead role

Did he change though? Even after her got stabbed he didn't really show any change apart from saying Wakanda was beautiful.

I agree it would be an interesting take but it'd take some good writing to make his reversal believable. Anything is possible in the MCU.

2 hours ago, Jitstark said:

Did he change though? Even after her got stabbed he didn't really show any change apart from saying Wakanda was beautiful.

I agree it would be an interesting take but it'd take some good writing to make his reversal believable. Anything is possible in the MCU.

killmonger will be this decades Loki

1 hour ago, followtheleader said:

Been reporting about Amazing Fantasy 1 lately.  It was steady at $25.  But yesterday, there were sales of raws at $40, $50, and $55.  A CGC 9.4 even went for $150.  Any news lately or a weekend coincidence?

Patrick

https://fandomwire.com/spider-girl-project-in-development-at-sony/

1 hour ago, followtheleader said:

Been reporting about Amazing Fantasy 1 lately.  It was steady at $25.  But yesterday, there were sales of raws at $40, $50, and $55.  A CGC 9.4 even went for $150.  Any news lately or a weekend coincidence?

Patrick

It’s exploded to $50-75 now . Crazy