• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Been reporting about Amazing Fantasy 1 lately.  It was steady at $25.  But yesterday, there were sales of raws at $40, $50, and $55.  A CGC 9.4 even went for $150.  Any news lately or a weekend coincidence?

Patrick

Man and I thought I was making out like a king buying them for $1 and selling them for $20 for the last few months. doh!

6 hours ago, Second Blight said:

Thats not even a legit news website. It's in the same category as Cosmic Book News and We Got This Covered. 

I figured if it was legit news, then a lot more sites would be reporting it. Since the question was asked about the character, I did a search and that's the only thing that seems relevant to the question asked. So I'm assuming the move is because of a rumor; nothing confirmed yet.

1 hour ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I figured if it was legit news, then a lot more sites would be reporting it. Since the question was asked about the character, I did a search and that's the only thing that seems relevant to the question asked. So I'm assuming the move is because of a rumor; nothing confirmed yet.

Legit or not, seems like people were buying based off of it. 

We will see if it returns to earth or people anticipate.  

Patrick

22 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Been reporting about Amazing Fantasy 1 lately.  It was steady at $25.  But yesterday, there were sales of raws at $40, $50, and $55.  A CGC 9.4 even went for $150.  Any news lately or a weekend coincidence?

Patrick

A 9.6 sold for $200 recently. I was wondering the same thing. 

On 9/15/2020 at 5:00 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Arana is a young Hispanic female. Check, check , and check!

Glad mine didn’t sell at the con two weeks ago. From the First Appearance Boxes to the wall (after a new price tag and mylar)!

Why you . . . you . . .Capitalist you! lol

Still pleasantly surprised at how much Sentry 1 (2000) sells for. 

The gap between the SDCC version and the others has become much closer.   

This was point where I was buying variants.  Been awhile since I looked, but I recall having far too many #1s. 

Patrick

6 hours ago, Corona smith said:

It’s exactly why. 

No not really.

thing is this has been speculated for some time.

most of us knew about some type of collaboration with Rick and Donny months ago.

predictions that Sentry would become the God of light were in articles on CBSI 

this has been on fans radar for some time.

the “tweet” is what awoke those that don’t read of follow comics but only rush to whatever is hot at the moment with there FOMO

so you may have just woke but that’s not the case for everyone.

sales history on Sentry 1 vol 1 has been strong for some time and there was a reason ;)

Edited by Shoomanfoo