• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

On 9/19/2020 at 5:49 AM, followtheleader said:

Has there been a price increase for any Joker books?  Thought we'd see higher interest with Joker War and the 3 Jokers out.  Seeing Joker fatigue.  

Patrick

I am a Joker fan and I collect Joker covers, among other things. Honestly, the number of variants is overwhelming. I’m a bit of a completionist normally... but for Three Jokers - I just ordered the fish cover and scurried back into my corner. (DC has gone overboard with their big events... The number of variants for BWL and Dark Nights: Metal are also mind blowing 🤯).

That said, I loved the story. Looking forward to next week. 

Edited by Arkham

2 minutes ago, BishopT said:

That has been one of the most undervalued variants for years, in my opinion. Awesome cover.

Uncanny Inhumans 12 Variant ... check that out.. the next $100 book... 10 years from now when Marvel redoes Phoenix Saga right

2 minutes ago, littledoom said:

House of M was the first big event of the 2000s.. classics followed like planet hulk, wwh, secret invasion... then there was too many events in the 2010s. Although I think Dark Reign/Siege should be the next MCU centered multi-movie event

Pretty good consecutive run - which was followed by Planet Hulk , Annihilation, Civil War and Secret Invasion

9 hours ago, Hekla said:

just in general, House of M was a great story.

I think this may be an undervalued mini in general. I would not be at all surprised if they use this story to introduce the X-Men. Think about it; if the current MCU is the pocket universe created by the Scarlet Witch, you could have mutants pop up who remember and they eventually "fix" the MCU to the way it "should" be; back to where the X-Men and Fantastic Four exist. It would be a chance to recast a lot of the characters from the first wave of movies as well.

1 minute ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I think this may be an undervalued mini in general. I would not be at all surprised if they use this story to introduce the X-Men. Think about it; if the current MCU is the pocket universe created by the Scarlet Witch, you could have mutants pop up who remember and they eventually "fix" the MCU to the way it "should" be; back to where the X-Men and Fantastic Four exist. It would be a chance to recast a lot of the characters from the first wave of movies as well.

House of M 1-8 sets are already selling for actual money this week than the nothings they sold for in the past

12 hours ago, BishopT said:

You get an eye on how the upc (on later newsstands) should look in relation to the direct edition comic. Meaning the length of the barcode itself, length of upc describer as well. Even when scrolling through eBay looking at tiny scans.

You may have misunderstood me. With the new eBay app eBay has cropped the photos so that you can’t see some of the barcodes. Like these new X-men books. Can’t see the barcodes can you? Unless you actually click on it you can’t see the upc. It’s a fair amount of them. 

778665CE-1C1F-4570-A497-B41C51530B59.png

8EDF5EAF-9730-487D-9E92-40C803AFCCE3.jpeg

5DE7A208-E4F9-4A56-904F-347381E0D24A.png