• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Crazy what these are pre-selling for. Perfect example of how people shop, eBay only. The Kickstarter was open order, all you want, for 30 days. The classic figure and comic was $40 + shipping. It's pre-selling for $200+. I expect them to drop some when people get them in hand.

Nearly raised $3.5 million through that campaign.

Can I still purchase on the kickstarter website or is it too late?

23 hours ago, 500Club said:
On 10/8/2020 at 3:33 PM, seanfingh said:

When are my copies of Foreskin Man going to be worth some bread?

Those are often trimmed.

There's a cockling joke in here somewhere.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Two of these left at a nearby LCS today. I grabbed the nicest of the two for cover price - looks 9.8 to me, which means it's probably 9.4-9.6. xD Looks like it's already selling on eBay for around $20, with new listings between $20-$30. If I'd realized that I would have just grabbed them both, but at least someone else can get a good find.

(Not my scan):

x-force 13.jpg

Edited by Jesse-Lee
Grammar

Justice league #31 first full Jessica Cruz is selling for almost $50 at this time. All Jessica Cruz books : GL #20, Justice league #30,31 are all seeing nice bumps. Keep an eye on the new 52 fcbd and green lantern #0 featuring the first appearance of Simon Baz. The new tv show confirmations are driving these prices. That said I am livid that Kyle Rayner has not been confirmed!

tenor.gif

Edited by maidenmate91

53 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

Justice league #31 first full Jessica Cruz is selling for almost $50 at this time. All Jessica Cruz books : GL #20, Justice league #30,31 are all seeing nice bumps. Keep an eye on the justice league new 52 fcbd and green lantern #0 featuring the first appearance of Simon Baz. The new tv show confirmations are driving these prices. That said I am livid that Kyle Rayner has not been confirmed!

tenor.gif

My Green Lantern Corps 201s evaporated from my ebay account

On 10/1/2020 at 9:20 PM, Wolverinex said:

Looks like Fried Pie variants were only sold in Hastings and BAM stores... many  are out of business or closed.  

I see them a lot in 2nd and Charles around here as well.

On 10/10/2020 at 1:04 AM, littledoom said:

My Green Lantern Corps 201s evaporated from my ebay account

A raw copy sold for $75 on Friday! Glad I just picked up two more copies the other week.

I’m hoping that this show can be good... if it’s a legit HBO production, it should be great. Wonder the casting will go...

1 hour ago, maidenmate91 said:
2 hours ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:

Anyone notice the price jump to $5,000 for ASM #300 CGC 9.8? The recent sold listings show 1 completed at $4,900? What the hell is going on.

Seriously? lol Isn't that book super common? Nothing justifies that price jump lol

I agree those are buyers that dont care about money. 

Hands down the number 1 book I see at every convention by far.

On 10/10/2020 at 10:43 AM, FlyingDonut said:
On 10/1/2020 at 8:20 PM, Wolverinex said:

Looks like Fried Pie variants were only sold in Hastings and BAM stores... many  are out of business or closed.  

I see them a lot in 2nd and Charles around here as well.

Just like everything else though they are hit and miss. I have had great finds at them as well Books a Million and Half Price,
but many times I have found next to nothing. And the more attention that they get the less stuff will be available just saying.