• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Ectokid? ECTOKID?? Oh geez, don't tell me i have to start digging up those Barker-verse books. What's next, Marvel UK?? Bah!

3 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Ectokid? ECTOKID?? Oh geez, don't tell me i have to start digging up those Barker-verse books. What's next, Marvel UK?? Bah!

The Razorline Preview is probably one to watch as well, for people who consider previews first appearances. I'll have to check mine out to see whether it's original content, or excerpts from the first issues

On 10/11/2020 at 9:53 PM, kimik said:

I remember not that long ago having a similar discussion on these board when Hulk 181 and then other “common as dirt in HG” BA keys first stated jumping significantly..........

Black 4 Donkey Kong/Trump cover is a very good book to get for cheap too. 

Funny, nostalgic, and black & white.   

About $40.

Patrick

11 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

At this point doesn't matter for me. I am just about sold out. Best sales on a book I have had in many years. I bet I have purchased 50 copies of this book in 
last 6 or 7 years & 5 Platinums and I have sold thru all but just a couple of copies 1s. It has to be the best $1 book I have bought in many years and might be number
1 for me in $1 books.

I just went in hard on this and I am ok with this news...

On 10/15/2020 at 5:23 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

The Razorline Preview is probably one to watch as well, for people who consider previews first appearances. I'll have to check mine out to see whether it's original content, or excerpts from the first issues

Do try have different Razorline Preview books. See pic for what I am talking about. Just picked them up yesterday.  Have a feeling he will open up the universe of RAZORLINE if Ectokid does well.

16030282438587437508751690091367.jpg

Edited by peterm12772