• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Timeless icons said:
5 hours ago, Kevin76 said:

Of course, companies know what makes people spend money, they buy based on emotion. The idea is to create a frenzy around your product and what a perfect way to create FOMO than around Christmas?  "OMG, I need to get my kid a PS 8052295XYZ before XMas, I better get one ASAP"   Then it's just a matter of people seeing this and getting in line at the slaughter house.  I'll get one once FF 16 ships :)  

When the Nvidia 3080TI comes out in January, I'll grab one some time after release. Would be nice to play Cyberpunk 2077 in 4k at 120hz via hdmi 2.1 spec on the new cards. :x

My son got one of those and I told him to sell it. He plans to keep it sadly.

1 minute ago, Mapleleafvann said:

Keep going!!!  You still need a winger and a 

Even if we wanted, we couldn't. The wife had four c-sections. The doctor told us if she got preggers again, she and baby would be toast. :eek:

Besides, I became a grandfather early this year from my daughter from my first marriage. :preach:

Seems like Red X is soaring, is this the beginning  of another Batman Beyond 1? Obscure, unofficial first appearance in a kids comic, beloved character from a hit animated early 00’s tv show, cool costume, connected in some form to Batman. Would probably transfer well to either the big or small screen. And only 1 CGC copy graded, a 9.8. 

980784DA-80EC-405D-9030-D69C1A1D8CB1.png

18 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Run to buy those $1 Toxic Avenger 1s if you can find them. I know I have a Marvel Age 98 
around here somewhere in I need to find. Movie news. 

Wouldn't it be Marvel Age 98?  It came out a month before TA 1. (shrug)

8 minutes ago, carter3175 said:
27 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Run to buy those $1 Toxic Avenger 1s if you can find them. I know I have a Marvel Age 98 
around here somewhere in I need to find. Movie news. 

Wouldn't it be Marvel Age 98?  It came out a month before TA 1. (shrug)

Didn't think I needed to say that. 

Edited by fastballspecial

7 minutes ago, BishopT said:

Been a Toxic Avenger fan just about my entire life... I’m sure I have more Toxic Avenger #1s around here somewhere, and maybe another MA 98 or two. That last issue of Toxic Avenger (#11) is pretty tough to find, too... Its somewhere around here...

0C04C092-4D24-4FAD-BEF9-43E6438987C3.jpeg

3F02EAC5-AEDA-4E13-8AB7-249B64E2194A.jpeg

BD5DB235-C592-400B-9A2C-3317CC47BA89.jpeg

9542FFB9-A508-423C-8EB4-5C058970064C.jpeg

There is the proof! March and April

Thrawn's early appearance in Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 5 seems to have sparked some sales. Released at least as early as Heir to the Empire 1.

There are 3 versions: 
1. Polybagged with the cards 

2. Newsstand

3. Signed and numbered special edition (Tim Hildebrandt) Only 1500?

Edited by Rip

3 minutes ago, topcat54 said:

How about this?

This was passed down through time and remained in mint condition, only recently graded by CGC. Don't miss your chance to own this collectible, a true holy grail for any X-Men fan.

Amazing!!! :insane: