• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

A few interesting books people might want to find:
Iron Man 225 black box (Not for resale) variant, Rouge Squadron 1/2 platinum. Secret Invasion 1 Heroclix

Edited by Rip

8 hours ago, Nazirite said:

Batman 313 being wiped off eBay. A special shoutout to everyone who spent hundreds on Batwing 19, the spec game can be cold blooded lol. 

From $25 for a decent copy to $250 in 2 months!

about 2 years ago my LCS had a long box of the dark horse SW books 15 for $10 they just got in that they were unloading. I had no idea which ones mattered and did not have the energy to figure it out, so I plucked a few cool covers, a boba fett here and there, and left the rest to the next guy. maybe I passed on getting that new furnace I could really use...

1 hour ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I’m still kicking myself in the for selling “ something is killing the children “ too early - I thought getting $60 was a great deal at the time 

I need to find my copy of this one. Irritated the shop limited us to only one copy (but maybe that's why there was still one there for me):s-l1600.jpgnd 

Edited by the blob

2 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Rogue Squadron movie announced with Patty Jenkins directing.  Rogue Squadron issue 1 wiped off ebay in a matter of minutes.  

Be sure to also check for Rouge Squadron.  Half of all people are below average in spelling. :gossip:

lol