• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

Just now, littledoom said:

Young Avengers #6 moving from active to the sold section

Before I realized it was a key I was picking up any copy I found for a couple of dollars or less because I loved the story so much. Great lead in to the 2011 Hawkeye series.

2 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Feel bad for all those ppl who hastily and prematurely invested $100s in Black Panther #2 and Annual #1 with no Black Panther recast

I saw something where the Shuri actress (forget her name) caught some heat for posting some anti vax stuff online... I wondered it that would hurt her chances.

17 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:
20 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Be sure to also check for Rouge Squadron.  Half of all people are below average in spelling. :gossip:

lol

No need. It fixes it for you. 

F2922A87-9653-4E51-8D6F-140F3323A9BD.jpeg

It doesn't fix the ones that the seller spelled Rouge:

image.thumb.png.5abb190911265629e8f8db97f05be318.png

Just now, I like pie said:

No regrets! Worth every penny. My favorite SW character since Luke. 

Besides Anakin and Obi Wan, there isn't another that has more backstory than Ahsoka.

I have to sell some books now to bring back what I sent out!  I am just waiting for a auction to end so I can relist.  Impulses got me this week! :facepalm: :cry: :facepalm:

1 hour ago, carter3175 said:

I have to sell some books now to bring back what I sent out!  I am just waiting for a auction to end so I can relist.  Impulses got me this week! :facepalm: :cry: :facepalm:

I'm very happy that my comic-buying impulses have become rather limited; only Valiant books I don't have (which are trending to more reasonable prices, fortunately), and Milestone, of which I have an almost complete set but will look to upgrade the odd book or tow; fortunately managed to snag a decent Static 1 Platinum for a not-outrageous price.

My buying habits have become much more conservative in the last few months. I’m not going to meet my collecting goal of 2020 though (getting a low grade DD1), but I’m hoping to get there early next year. 

Lately been doing some inventory clearance, honestly. My “not to sell” box is getting a little thinner lol. 2020 has been crazy all over in the world, but in comics resell it may be the craziest year yet.

2 hours ago, carter3175 said:

I know what you mean, gonna have to do that myself. I really didn't need to bite on a God of Thunder 2 variant, but here we are 😆 

5 hours ago, littledoom said:

Feel bad for all those ppl who hastily and prematurely invested $100s in Black Panther #2 and Annual #1 with no Black Panther recast

I took that to mean that they won’t be recasting T’challa.  It will likely mean another character will take up the mantle of the black panther.

Edited by Talapas1