• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, BishopT said:

My buying habits have become much more conservative in the last few months. I’m not going to meet my collecting goal of 2020 though (getting a low grade DD1), but I’m hoping to get there early next year. 

Lately been doing some inventory clearance, honestly. My “not to sell” box is getting a little thinner lol. 2020 has been crazy all over in the world, but in comics resell it may be the craziest year yet.

There was a guy on here recently selling one for a G but it had a detached cover and he seemed to be able to work with you 

6 hours ago, Talapas1 said:

I took that to mean that they won’t be recasting T’challa.  It will likely mean another character will take up the mantle of the black panther.

They said they’d focus on other characters, there was only one BP. Shuri can just be shuri 

9 hours ago, BishopT said:

My buying habits have become much more conservative in the last few months. I’m not going to meet my collecting goal of 2020 though (getting a low grade DD1), but I’m hoping to get there early next year. 

Lately been doing some inventory clearance, honestly. My “not to sell” box is getting a little thinner lol. 2020 has been crazy all over in the world, but in comics resell it may be the craziest year yet.

thank god I was buying up my collection mid 2000s up until the last few years because everything is expensive now

1 hour ago, silversufer27 said:

thor god of thunder 2 is selling for 200 raw now after they announced christian bale will be playing him

Another 1 is sold too early cheap for $50 when it rose to $100. now its $200+ .. probably $300 soon. The whole GOT series is increasing in price

6 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Ah. I gotcha. You may WANT to search for dummies who spell it wrong instead of having ebay fix it for you. Good tip.

The seller may be French, as in Dearborn's River Rouge.

I jest.

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

They said they’d focus on other characters, there was only one BP. Shuri can just be shuri 

I thought Black Panther was a position?   It opens the door for another character to take that mantle, be it Shuri or someone else.    If it’s Shuri, sales of her first appearance have room to grow.  Someone else, and we could have another potential new key.  

Edited by Talapas1
Missed sentence