• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Does MP 95 have previews of Miles in comic panels or is it simply a picture of a cover? 

I know that MP 94 has miles on the inside so im gonna assume 95 also has miles on the inside 
edit yeah hes in the inside but its just the cover photo again and 94 is just a very tiny image of him 

Edited by silversufer27

On 12/13/2020 at 2:24 PM, fastballspecial said:

the one selling for $15 currently.

Those have all disappeared. Only available copies now are $50+. I'll have to hit one of my LCS tomorrow. I just picked up a Darth Vader 6 (Ochi), Rogue Squadron Rebel Opposition 1 and Rise of Kylo 3 x2 for $18 from there today.

Edited by Hey Kids, Comics!

4 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:
On 12/13/2020 at 1:24 PM, fastballspecial said:

the one selling for $15 currently.

Those have all disappeared. Only available copies now are $50+. I'll have to hit one of my LCS tomorrow. I just picked up a Darth Vader 6 (Ochi), Rogue Squadron Rebel Opposition 1 and Rise of Kylo 3 x2 for $18 from there today.

Thats insane lol. I mean I got no dog in that fight, but it just doesnt seem like one I would fork a ton of cash on.

8 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

Why because screenrant made an article? lol

They make articles once a week praising Captain Marvel's new power set. CBR and screenrant are irrelevant. Form your own opinions, and stop giving these guys clicks. 

1 minute ago, maidenmate91 said:

Why because screenrant made an article? lol

They make articles once a week praising Captain Marvel's new power set. CBR and screenrant are irrelevant. Form your own opinions, and stop giving these guys clicks. 

I read the books and dude has my attention.  I think he does have staying power.  Just my opinion.