• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, HighVoltage said:

How/where is the cover racist?

honest question.

Because she's taking orders as a waitress? lol idk maybe they think she should be a scientist? lmao 

*disclosure* Women and men of all race/ages can work in the food industry. There is no shame in making money to support yourself/family. 

14 hours ago, Corona smith said:

Here’s just a few of the posts. It’s one thing to talk about a book but when you pump it up before and during the time your selling one it’s  another thread minimum. 

Now that's what I call an obsession . . . just let it go.

3 hours ago, mysterymachine said:

Does anyone know anything about Immortal Hulk 41 Alex Ross being recalled or is this a red herring?

2020-12-14.png

This is also a seller that promotes everything as CGC ready (y'know, because of the tremendous preparation required to submit) or enjoys saying how these books are NOT the books you are really looking for (waves hand to perform jedi mind trick). ASM 54 NOT 300 238 252 361...CGC READY!

11 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

HOT garbage. The art is horrendous on the Captain Marvel Echo issue. I knew people in grade school who could draw better!

maxresdefault.jpg

clearly they want to make sure it fails so they can justify not publishing this stuff. step 1 is to have art that might be worse than my psychotic clown paintings.

10 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

Because she's taking orders as a waitress? lol idk maybe they think she should be a scientist? lmao 

*disclosure* Women and men of all race/ages can work in the food industry. There is no shame in making money to support yourself/family. 

i am sure somebody objects to this cover, but yeah, I doubt it is getting recalled. he can do a white diner waiter next issue, mix it up.

5 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Great cover. Little things like their reflections give it that extra OOMPH

He's hoping it stirs up interest. Tons selling around cover price. Lots of people willing to pay cover + shipping for a brand new book. I like the cover and, frankly, might buy it if we weren't due to have a snowstorm tomorrow on new comic day.

52 minutes ago, the blob said:

He's hoping it stirs up interest. Tons selling around cover price. Lots of people willing to pay cover + shipping for a brand new book. I like the cover and, frankly, might buy it if we weren't due to have a snowstorm tomorrow on new comic day.

me too! 9-12 inches of snow tomorrow. 

30 minutes ago, HighVoltage said:

This was the seller's reply when I asked him what was racist about it...

ebyReply.png

:facepalm:

So he's an insufficiently_thoughtful_person and a lying piece of :censored:. Are there any good sellers left or are they all cheap hucksters (most contributing members here excepted)?