• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Surely they do a second printing of ASM 55 in red, right? Am I right? I have to be right. 

Reverse with white background would be nice too.

19 hours ago, Bart Allen said:

Personally, I somewhat doubt that, as it seems to me that there's going to be a focus within the periods of post-Revenge of the Sith and after the events of Mandalorian ~ Unless it's the Old Republic which I'd very much like to see. Out of all the shows confirmed only one is set before Phantom Menace and that's The Acolyte - but stranger things have happened; though it seems to me they know the key is with Grogu and Luke Skywalker (or any of the Skywalkers or original characters) ~

There is already a High Republic show in the works. I believe it’s animated.

On 12/28/2020 at 8:15 PM, kimik said:

I just heard from a LCS owner that there are rumors of allocations on SWHR 1. He and I figure it is likely on post-FOC re-orders from stores that were asleep at the wheel. That makes sense with the 2nd print being announced so early. 

:gossip:They have a 3rd and probably 4th already in the works.

3 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

There is already a High Republic show in the works. I believe it’s animated.

Hey :3

The show is The Acolyte, though it's not animated; it's relating to the end of the HR so more than likely these characters would be dead before the events of the show ~

1 hour ago, Bart Allen said:

Hey :3

The show is The Acolyte, though it's not animated; it's relating to the end of the HR so more than likely these characters would be dead before the events of the show ~

Possibly, we don’t know how long these characters can live for. Yoda is in the High Republic. So is Yar Ael Poof who was in Episode 1.

I read your commenting as saying you doubted they were going to make a High Republic show.

Edited by ygogolak

18 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

The fandom wants Luke, he is not stale. 

This. We're going to see more Luke but even more Ahsoka, obviously, with her show coming up.

Disney isn't going anywhere near the sequel trilogy, the most divisive 3 movies in the franchise.

3 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Possibly, we don’t know how long these characters can live for. Yoda is in the High Republic. So is Yar Ael Poof who was in Episode 1.

I read your commenting as saying you doubted they were going to make a High Republic show.

True true it's entirely possible, but I believe the two main female characters - judging from their appearance - are human ~

Awww I see :3

1 hour ago, I like pie said:

This. We're going to see more Luke but even more Ahsoka, obviously, with her show coming up.

Disney isn't going anywhere near the sequel trilogy, the most divisive 3 movies in the franchise.

Exactly!

Would they eventually lead up to the money-maker and cash-cow of Disney, Grogu, dying to Ben Solo? Nope - hence why I firmly believe there'll be a retcon of that trilogy (and they seem to be doing a few things which would support that route too) ~

45 minutes ago, Bart Allen said:

True true it's entirely possible, but I believe the two main female characters - judging from their appearance - are human ~

Awww I see :3

Exactly!

Would they eventually lead up to the money-maker and cash-cow of Disney, Grogu, dying to Ben Solo? Nope - hence why I firmly believe there'll be a retcon of that trilogy (and they seem to be doing a few things which would support that route too) ~

Every time I read something about the dissolving of the sequel trilogy I feel giddy inside.  Would take some big sack from Disney to do it, but significant sack was already shown with the Mando finale, IMHO.

10 hours ago, Acegraphix said:

Since we were discussing the hype of the ASM 55 cover, I just saw this for pre-order. Spidey's new costume debut...:gossip:

ASM 62.png

I will buy zero. I will pass, my kids need to eat.

25 minutes ago, AJsLongboxComics said:

Every time I read something about the dissolving of the sequel trilogy I feel giddy inside.  Would take some big sack from Disney to do it.

I don't think it would get much fan negative reaction. There aren't many that can say they were satisfied with all three as a whole.