• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I’m surprised how well department of truth is selling - they’re already on the 3rd print - I remember in the LCS when it came out a few months back there were still a ton of them on the shelves ... should’ve grabbed more 

I went back and bought every copy I could find after reading it. I think I can still get a couple of 1st prints at one local shop that ordered heavy.

8 hours ago, gradejunky said:

Good catch on this one.  Selling pretty nicely.  Still can't believe what Ice Cream Man sells for.

Our shop had tons of copies.  Seems like the blank Pink cover is not very desirable, at this point. 

On a side note, is the ASM 55 interest solely because people like the Gleason cover? 

Patrick

3 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I’m surprised how well department of truth is selling - they’re already on the 3rd print - I remember in the LCS when it came out a few months back there were still a ton of them on the shelves ... should’ve grabbed more 

I honestly thought they were a little on the soft side.  Granted, I'm basing that on the non-variants. 

Definitely not complaining and it's early.  Just hope people remain interested (very solid book).

Patrick

6 hours ago, followtheleader said:

On a side note, is the ASM 55 interest solely because people like the Gleason cover? 

Patrick

It seems that way, reviews of the issue itself suggest nothing special happens inside.

Here on UK ebay it's still going strong and the virgin variants and pre order slabs for the 1st print are crazy. The 2nd print has plenty of availability, tons still on pre order at cover price (apart from the virgin variant of course).

It's amazing how stuff like this takes off, it almost seemed obvious when the cover image was doing the rounds a couple of months ago that it would be very popular. Then within that final week or 2 before release the market dictates a premium!

16 hours ago, kimik said:

Yeah, the FSTT 2 B cover is a nice one.

[Future State: Teen Titans #2 (Cover B Dustin Nguyen Card Stock Variant) (Product Image)]

TT Academy looks like the DC answer to Strange Academy. That title would likely become an animated show.

That cover is beautiful, I’m waiting on my ten copies to arrive. 

14 hours ago, fastballspecial said:
15 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I went back and bought every copy I could find after reading it. I think I can still get a couple of 1st prints at one local shop that ordered heavy.

There was speculation early on re: the series being optioned, and Tynion hinted at that in his blog again in December. 

2 hours ago, Nazirite said:

That cover is beautiful, I’m waiting on my ten copies to arrive. 

Agreed! I was able to order another 25 last night but they are getting harder and harder to find at a low price.

14 minutes ago, Acegraphix said:

Agreed! I was able to order another 25 last night but they are getting harder and harder to find at a low price.

What’s your prediction on resell? $100, $150 each after graded? Teen Titans Go 23 still showing strong sells between $150-$200 raw, on eBay

Edited by Nazirite

6 minutes ago, Nazirite said:

What’s your prediction on resell? $100, $150 each after graded? Teen Titans Go 23 still showing strong sells between $150-$200 raw, on eBay. 

I'm not sure yet to be honest with you. For now I'm watching the sells, resales, and how limited the availability is. 

6 hours ago, RickSp said:

It's amazing how stuff like this takes off, it almost seemed obvious when the cover image was doing the rounds a couple of months ago that it would be very popular. Then within that final week or 2 before release the market dictates a premium!

I only ordered a few - I figured it would be ordered well enough that supply would meet demand. :blush: