• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

I see the Carnage 1st print is up for pre-order now for end of March. Probably be tons of orders put in for it but I'm sure if/when a virgin cover pops up then the variant will sell out pretty quick and be the one to keep for a while. Marvel are going to milk this one whilst the ASM 55 hype is strong and with Carnage coming down the line in Venom 2 it's a recipe for over pricing....

Venom #32 Aliens Cover...Book was sleeping for the last couple of weeks but is the standout thus far, and by the looks of it, the single best of those Aliens covers that will be released.  

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=venom+32+aliens&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=venom+32+alien&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1

Just now, Acegraphix said:
1 hour ago, Crops068 said:

Possible Virgin coming later today as well.

That is going to go through the roof I'm sure...

Depends on the print run, his last 2 were 2500.

But yeah it definitely has potential as people are already chomping at the bit for this cover too.

6 hours ago, gradejunky said:

Venom #32 Aliens Cover...Book was sleeping for the last couple of weeks but is the standout thus far, and by the looks of it, the single best of those Aliens covers that will be released.  

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=venom+32+aliens&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=venom+32+alien&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1

This was an obvious winner amongst all of the Marvel vs Aliens covers. I ordered 10.

2 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

And gone...mostly. Looks like the trade dress and virgin were only available through his site

He has some allocated to outside the U.S. and Canada through Scott's Collectibles after 2:15pm cst.

Believe this cover is only through his site.  Just like the Virgin ASM 55 1st and 2nd prints.